Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

A shame he seemed to just say the regular shite in the interview. I was hoping he'd properly lose his head.

Still just making it up as he goes along, mind. Wittering on pre-game about taking the gloves off and doing it his way and the players being too comfortable - as if he's had no choice but to play horribly defensive football... then in this interview he's bemoaning the fact he's tried to be more attacking (with a corner no less :lol: ). "That's why we've been deep, ya see! We get caught out! They scored a gowal against wor look!"

Daft thing is, and I could've said this at any point over the last 12-18 months, I've got nothing against defensive football. Defensive football doesn't = abysmal football where your players don't look like they've got the first fucking clue what to do, whatever the formation.

By the way Stifler just posted he hoped Bruce and the players all died in a plane crash so we can get a relegation reprieve before quickly deleting the post.

I wanted to reply to say get a f***ing grip.

I made a post which I regretted and immediately deleted however I never said I wished they died.

Poor , very poor

By the way Stifler just posted he hoped Bruce and the players all died in a plane crash so we can get a relegation reprieve before quickly deleting the post.

I made a post which I regretted and immediately deleted however I never said I wished they died.

Poor , very poor

I made a post on bad taste an regretted it and deleted it immediately.

I never said that I wished for anyone to die though.

There was a post above mine though that said they wanted Bruce to die during his interview which has been deleted/changed since.

Even though we all know its bullshit. But for the pundits that swallow his spiel. How come they haven't questioned why he got the last two games the wrong way round and didn't park the bus tonight and go "too attacking" against Sheffield? I mean surely that shows he hasn't got a clue even if they thought he was doing a good job before.

I know the answer so dunno why I'm bothering question it.

Poor , very poor

I never said that I wished for anyone to tie though.

There was a post above mine though that said they wanted Bruce to die during his interview which has been deleted/changed since.

So is James lying? Not really having a go, just a poor post if true, but I get how this situation gets to folk.

Poor , very poor

So is James lying?

I never said I wished anyone to die.

Poor , very poor

So is James lying?

Let’s move on shall we?

Poor , very poor

So is James lying?

Fair enough, emotions are high tonight , no worries .

Poor , very poor

So is James lying?

I did. Stand by it. Not the players though, just Bruce.

He just stands there and lies on camera whilst being completely unchallenged. Does it on a weekly basis.

He isnt a politician, there is no real need for the pundits to have a go at him.

No need to have a go at him but surely, as a pundit or reporter it's their job to pull him up on his bullshit? At least question him (if they even know he's talking shit).

Don't think he has the character now, in his 60's, no real reputation any more to have merit giving out bollockings and ripping into people after performances.

Just can't see players taking him, or the message seriously. Most of them would have played for coaches far better than the Steve's, who would have had a 'philosophy' that they would have lived and died to uphold within the dressing room.

Even Shelvey played for Daglish at Liverpool, he'd have seen things, and been no doubt verbally booted up the arse, why is he going to bother listning to Steve Bruce when he knows he'll last longer at the club...

20 years ago, when Bruce was still a somebody, and Div1 journeymen on 5k a week were all digging in as one to get Birmingham promoted in the dream of getting to PL... Yeah, can see he'd read the riot act to them and spark them into life.

He just stands there and lies on camera whilst being completely unchallenged. Does it on a weekly basis.

He isnt a politician, there is no real need for the pundits to have a go at him.

No need to have a go at him but surely, as a pundit or reporter it's their job to pull him up on his bullshit? At least question him (if they even know he's talking shit).

It should be, but it isn't. They are probably instructed not to go too hard on them (particularly the British managers), even more so the knackers in the studio.

It should be, but it isn't. They are probably instructed not to go too hard on them (particularly the British managers), even more so the knackers in the studio.

Aye, you're probably right. It's shocking how he just gets to bullshit his way through interviews. Just stands there fucking lying!