Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce has been shafted here because I have just looked at the records and those three goals counted even after he made the subs.

i actually pity him now, you would have to drive  a freight train through his head to get the point across

"Club officials also see some of the criticism on Bruce as too harsh in recent weeks and as a result reduced his media duties to just rights holders at his Press conference ahead of the Leeds game." Tragic

[emoji38] too harsh. We can't buy a win ffs.

I know Bruce looks like a vulnerable owld biddy but I'm sick of being made to feel like I should treat him like one.

Here we go, typical Geordies expecting too much again. A win!? A fucking win? Be happy if you can get a shot on target, you scumbag. A goal and you should be celebrating like WW2 just ended.

Typical Geordies wanting too much - a shot. On target? A throw in to our own player first please

A sad bit of trivia....

Through his playing career, Bruce has a better strike ratio (>1 in10) than all of our attacking players bar Wilson.

He should be at least be able to explain to them how to head the ball at goal from a corner at least. S**t...got to have a corner first. Expecting too much again

I reckon Bruce is being undermined by the club to try and force a resignation.  Once Jones is settled in they will put Bruce on gardening leave and promote Jones to head coach.

Hardly an exciting prospect either based on Jones unsuccessful managerial efforts.

We've had 100% manager no coaching. maybe it's time to try it the other way round. Even if you tell Jones not to manage in any way, all we'd be missing is the managerial skills of a burst haemorrhoid.

I reckon Bruce is being undermined by the club to try and force a resignation.  Once Jones is settled in they will put Bruce on gardening leave and promote Jones to head coach.

Hardly an exciting prospect either based on Jones unsuccessful managerial efforts.

We've had 100% manager no coaching. maybe it's time to try it the other way round. Even if you tell Jones not to manage in any way, all we'd be missing is the managerial skills of a burst haemorrhoid.

Yeah I’m not saying don’t sack Bruce I’m just saying how pathetic and sad it is that his Linley replacement is a failed Luton town manager.

His job is safe as houses imo, Charnley and Nickson clearly really like him. He'll be here even if/when we go down.

Wouldn’t say safe as houses as we’ll keep on losing. Might be a change of tune when even the scum in charge of this ”club” realise that the threat of relegation is real.

His job is safe as houses imo, Charnley and Nickson clearly really like him. He'll be here even if/when we go down.

Wouldn’t say safe as houses as we’ll keep on losing. Might be a change of tune when even the scum in charge of this ”club” realise that the threat of relegation is real.

If they'd actually watched a single game this season at all they should be asking the questions...being battered once can be excused but being second best in every for more than a year game regardless of result should be raising eyebrows.

When was the last time we actually controlled a game and looked deserving winners?  Even when the result is good the other team is almost always better statswise

If he was a foreign manager the press would describe this as being a prima donna, a petulant diva.  But luckily he's a PFM, so he can behave like a chubby toddler and it's OK.

Is Chris Hope the journalist that takes no shit and confronted both Bruce and McClaren?

The cutting his media duties short and him seemingly bigging himself up about not shying away is actually insulting.

I'm insulted by everything this club is and does right now. Not upset.

A sad bit of trivia....

Through his playing career, Bruce has a better strike ratio (>1 in10) than all of our attacking players bar Wilson.

He should be at least be able to explain to them how to head the ball at goal from a corner at least. S**t...got to have a corner first. Expecting too much again

Well we crossed the ball a bit on Saturday apparently. Walk before we can run, eh?

A sad bit of trivia....

Well we crossed the ball a bit on Saturday apparently. Walk before we can run, eh?

Know your place

I doubt they have much say in it, their remit will be to bring in a manager who won't rock the boat with outrageous demands about progress or ambition. Neither of them know much about football so they can't even scour the market for up and comers.

The cutting his media duties short and him seemingly bigging himself up about not shying away is actually insulting.

I'm insulted by everything this club is and does right now. Not upset.

:thup: The bloke is a total bellend and a barefaced liar.

it's no surprise he was so keen to come and work for Ashley and his cadre of fellow tossers.