Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I think he'll see out the season then go upstairs. Can't see him being here next season either way.

Why the fuck would we want him upstairs? Unless it's to give him a shove and hope he lands with a big splat on the concrete floor.

He’s still picking the team imo

Of course he is, but I have a feeling Jones is over his shoulder like this:

Vj35j33.jpg

Definitely  :lol:

Thing is I’d be more than happy to give him credit, for bringing Jones in, but the way the club leaked this to the press hints towards bringing Jones in as not really his idea.

Vj35j33.jpg

Thing is I’d be more than happy to give him credit, for bringing Jones in, but the way the club leaked this to the press hints towards bringing Jones in as not really his idea.

Bruce has said he brought him in and was his first choice.  You calling him a liar?

Vj35j33.jpg

Bruce has said he brought him in and was his first choice.  You calling him a liar?

There is no way that Bruce sanctioned the recruitment of Jones.  Every single time Bruce is asked about him he gets nervous and covers up.  If it means the end of Bruce then for once I (begrudgingly) give Ashley credit for this appointment.

I think he'll see out the season then go upstairs. Can't see him being here next season either way.

Why the fuck would we want him upstairs? Unless it's to give him a shove and hope he lands with a big splat on the concrete floor.

You say this like we haven't previously had both Joe Kinnear and Dennis Wise as Directors of Football and Steve McLaren on the board.

Its clear they've always wanted a 'football man' on the board and as someone to work as a go between Ashley/Charnley and the manager.

I think he's felt the pressure this season and knows he isnt cut out for it anymore, despite what he says in the press. He'll happily take a cushty seat in a more hands off role if offered.

Credit to the pudding here, he nails it with highlighting Shelvey's miss that would have been 4-1 and Hendrick getting sent. If your the type to read into whats said, he could be calling out both of the knobheads. Got to be livid with Hendrick thinking out of his arse, and surely can't be happy with yet another display like that from JS

Possible ray of hope that sometimes he's seeing the same things we are

Actions speak louder than words, would like to think Hendrick isn’t anywhere near the first team for a while. Teach him a lesson for his brain dead behaviour today and for being an absolutely nothingness of a footballer.

Actions speak louder than words, would like to think Hendrick isn’t anywhere near the first team for a while. Teach him a lesson for his brain dead behaviour today and for being an absolutely nothingness of a footballer.

Bruce seems the type to be petty, and hold a grudge if he feels he's been f***ed over by a player. Can't stand the bloke, but for someone who actually has those old school values, maybe not even down to that - but there is no way he's not livid with Hendrick for today. 

Going to be interesting - wasn't there rumours of falling out with Longstaffs? Neither featured on bench, and it would have been obvious to anyone have a central midfield option on there - so must be a deeper issue going on there; and he was saying about them having to compete for places.

Problem will be is that Longstaffs will play against Man U and Chelsea up next, we'll likely lose - and Hendrick will be a justifiable re-entry into the line up.

Still got a year on his deal hasn’t he? He’s going nowhere unless he’s paid as his only motivation is lining his family’s pockets.

Still no talk at all in the media of him getting a new one.

Well the rumour was (or was it started here??) that one of the Longstaff’s told him he was a shit coach and had shit tactics. ?

If anything even remotely close to that actually happened, they’ll be the focus of his petty resentment. Hendrick will get a pass.

No excuse as to why neither were on bench today though? Neither were injured as far as I remember.

He's allowed 9 subs ffs, even if naming 7 subs, it stood out as bad decision that you wouldn't put either on bench and leave Anderson who's only ever played 20 first team mins as only central midfield option**

(**frustrating that because we're s***, we're never in a situation that we are controlling a game, or seeing 10/20 mins out in the lead where we can give game time to young players like Anderson)

Well the rumour was (or was it started here??) that one of the Longstaff’s told him he was a shit coach and had shit tactics. ?

If anything even remotely close to that actually happened, they’ll be the focus of his petty resentment. Hendrick will get a pass.

The Longstaffs dad has had a go at Bruce. Turned up to training and called him out on everything, specifically highlighting why Shelvey and Hendrick played.

Said there is no chance he would pick a player in his team if the offered what Shelvey and Hendrick do, for the record he’s the manager of Whitley Bay Warriors.

Well the rumour was (or was it started here??) that one of the Longstaff’s told him he was a s*** coach and had s*** tactics. ?

The Longstaffs dad has had a go at Bruce. Turned up to training and called him out on everything, specifically highlighting why Shelvey and Hendrick played.

Said there is no chance he would pick a player in his team if the offered what Shelvey and Hendrick do, for the record he’s the manager of Whitley Bay Warriors.

That would have been an amusing scene to witness. Probably totally blind to how awful his offspring have been though. As bad as Hendrick and Shelvey are, both Longstaffs have been worse (this season)

Don’t look fit or interested. It’s hard to make a case for them.

It’s such a dramatic rise and fall, especially Sean.

Well the rumour was (or was it started here??) that one of the Longstaff’s told him he was a s*** coach and had s*** tactics. ?

That would have been an amusing scene to witness. Probably totally blind to how awful his offspring have been though. As bad as Hendrick and Shelvey are, both Longstaffs have been worse (this season)

Don’t look fit or interested. It’s hard to make a case for them.

It’s such a dramatic rise and fall, especially Sean.

Nail on head if he thinks or did that it’s truly embarrassing

If that's true, and has happened as said, it's embarrassing on all involved - even both Longstaffs.

Sounds too hilarious to believe, in my eyes.

That being said, Sean is 23 now. Rafa didn't give him a chance till post 20, if was such a talent that's going to forge a career in PL he'd have 150+ games behind at his age by now.

Really hope Matty and Sean do go on have great careers, whether with us or someone else - but you canny be having your Dad turn up at training.

However much of a braindead marshmellow Bruce is, Get your heads down lads. Work harder, get better  :)  :lol: