Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Neville is right about that stupid thing Abraham did that a lot of strikers do in trying to put their legs in the way to get fouled for the penalty instead of playing the ball.

Ended up getting Lascelles full weight land on his ankle and a possible bad injury. Such a stupid tactic.

He'll definitely get a "wuh've done okay of late" or something in there even though this'll be W2 D2 L11 in the last 15 games.

I do expect a "I couldn't fault them the way wuh went about wah work today" also.

“Pull wahselves off und wuh start again.”

Guest reefatoon

Edwards would have helped dig Fred West’s patio if Fred had said hello to him the needy, desperate to be liked cunt that he is

Sack the fat shit-for-brains buffoon now. He knows only failure. His CV is uglier than his fucking battered in mug. He’s a liar, a pretender and an ungrateful, unmotivated, unkempt fat fucking mess. He couldn’t be trusted to manage his fucking cookies on the chronicle website let alone a PL football team.

Why does he even want to still manage? Surely losing every week must embarrass him to some degree, he must know he can't manage at this level any longer (or ever at all)

He can't need the money

This baffles me too. Why would you put yourself through it.

Very very happy with the 2nd half

Amazing that he will undoubtedly try to use that as a vindication even though anyone who knows football will tell you Chelsea have been playing at 3rd gear and still should have won by a few more. I honestly hate the cunt