Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Chronicle saying Van Bronckhorst out of running as Newcastle are looking for someone with experience. It’s going to be Steve Bruce isn’t it

considering he's out of work aye it's almost certain you'd think

He’s not tho, he’s at Wednesday

sake aye

Will put more fans off, what is Ashley doing :lol:

Honestly I think there'd be some fans happy with it because "he's one of our own". Mind these'll be the same fans cheering on Colback with "Get into them and fuck them up" when we're 3-0 down to Sheffield United.

We've all had a lot of fun with this joking about Bruce and Curbishley and other dinosaurs malarkey.

Doesn't seem quite as funny now.

Fuck this shit.

Bollocks.

not even angry, first time in my life i honestly don't care anymore

feels good

Will put more fans off, what is Ashley doing :lol:

He doesn’t have a fuckin clue about football. Then think of the clueless twats advising and we end up with the likes of Bruce as manager

There's no way Ashley would pay Sheff Weds compensation for Bruce and I would doubt very much he would be happy to come and be a pasty. Home town club or not.

Especially when Allardyce is available for free

They want someone with experience of managing in the Premier League. I notice it doesn't specify wanting someone who has had a good experience of managing in the Premier League. Experience of being relegated from the Premier League? You could be just who we are looking for.