Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's absolutely comical. And it's even funnier that nobody in the media is reporting it in such a way, they just carry on reporting as though we're jus like all the other PL clubs.

This. The media do a lousy job. If you're rich you get off very lightly.

Guest chopey

If we are struggling to pay £5 million for Bruce how are we going to negotiate for players before the window shuts.

Guest chopey

Bruce is a fuckin snake like, the first chance of a better pay day and he's off, no integrity that bloke.

In every department from tactics to professionalism to loyalty he couldn't lace Rafas boots, what a wanker.

What an evil greedy fat c***

Have 1.8 billion and not be hated

Or 1.7 billion and be despised by thousands and have your name in the dirt daily

50/60m is nowt to him just sell up and f*** off you fat f***. One man I don't mind wishing ill of

Bruce is a fuckin snake like, the first chance of a better pay day and he's off, no integrity that bloke.

In every department from tactics to professionalism to loyalty he couldn't lace Rafas boots, what a w*****.

I hate that fat manure mackem wanker too

why would this smashed in face goon even consider it knowing his star players are being sold off and likely replaced with inferior freebie shite. The fella is on a hiding to nothing and it will be a miracle if we don't finish bottom. As it stands can anyone see us being better than Huddersfield or Fulham were last season?

Ashley is purely asset stripping now on an epic level of sabotage how no one outside of NUFC can see that beggars belief.

Hahaaa https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9497012/newcastle-mike-ashley-steve-bruce-rafa-benitez

Paying £5million/£6million to get a manager that will have to be sacked and payed off by Christmas.

And will be retired on a beach within a year.

Who would be stupid enough to pay for that :laugh:

He'll be given £50m to spend....

We just pulled in £30m from the sale of Perez, that means the kitty was only £20m before that deal??

Ashley is trolling the fans well and truly  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

This is classic Ashley and the managerial equivalent if we are monitoring, we’ve made bids, we’ve talked to various people, we are looking, we are looking at all options, wait, we tried, we won’t put the financial well being of the club at risk, the terms were not acceptable, the demands were too high, they moved the goalposts. For Bruce read every takeover real or otherwise, ever player we’ve been linked with real or otherwise.

If the club really wanted to appoint Bruce they’d do whatever it takes within reason to get ‘their’ man, just like if they really wanted to keep Rafa they would have made it happen.

Under Ashley it’s always about conditions and terms that he sets, controls and will take it or leave it.

For proof of funds read prove to us you will come here. How about you resign Steve or ask permission to speak to us?

For proof of a genuine buyer buy a box off us read pay your own contract up Steve.

For me to sell pay me 350m and agree to SD exclusivity clauses or you can’t be serious read take a pay cut and agree to clauses your to be a coach and have no input on transfers in and out.

Bruce will have to probably pay Ashley to hire him that’s the kind of obstacles placed in front of anyone to become the manager, sign as a player or buy the club.

Bruce will have to do one or two things to make this happen either resigning and hoping Sheffield We’d accept and cut their loses or it gets settled by a tribunal even if it means he goes on gardening leave and takes over in September, paying up his own compensation for breaking his contract or the club paying it for him which they will deduct from any bonus, signing on fees, or from his salary even.

Anything that frees them from having to fork out extra to get him in and ideally the more they can tie him over to their terms the better which if he resigns which I think he will, without a job, with a possible compensation dispute, he will accept any old terms, wages and conditions to take up his seat in the dug out.

Before he knows it, they own him and he’s theirs and will have to do their dirty work for them until his deal ends or face the penalty clauses, sanctions, fines and other stuff he’s tied to just like factory workers at Shirebrook having more than one toilet break.

And that’s what they want, that’s what Bruce or some other manager they will only pay to come, but only on their terms. That’s why Rafa walked, Keegan before him, why Shearer was used and never called back, that’s why Hughton was sacked because he went against their terms and that’s why Pardew was given an 8 year contract and why the takeover or any takeover dies.

That’s why the club controls all recruitment and choose their own agents and markets.

My own opinion on Bruce right now is the club are no more genuine in wanting him or in any hurry to get him or someone else right now and he is the equivalent of if you don’t lower your rent we are moving SD out threat to the would be new owners. In other words, if you don’t meet my demands, we are going to go and bring in someone as manager.

Perez’ sale was a similar insurance policy which Mike Ashley can negotiate terms over the so-called loans he’s owed by the club.

I still believe he wants to sell and the hold up isn’t the price or funds or how he’ll be paid, but the terms of clauses inserted in the deal regarding SD and these loans of his.

He’s that stubborn, selfish and more significantly arrogant and uncaring, he’s prepared to risk them walking away like risking Rafa walking and welcoming Arsenal to St. James’ Park with still no manager and new players and that’s what I think will happen and he’ll just ride it out like he did with Carver until he’s left with no other option or choice than to act and bring in someone before it’s too late.

There won’t be another Rafa though who chose us, or another Shearer, it will be another Kinnear, Pardew or hasbeen like them which could be anyone really. I wonder what O’Leary is upto these days.

Forget about protests either, he doesn’t give a shit and again can ride it out by staying away.

And that’s what we all have to do, until he sells up, closes it all down, moves out or dies because he’s not going to just walk away on anyone’s terms but his own.

You can walk away on your own terms by not accepting any more of this blush it. Keegan and Rafa walked away and even Pardew thought fuck this, these terms are unacceptable to me even and that should tell you everything about Ashley and if Bruce or anyone else had any sense they would take one look and walk away or forever be owned by Mike Ashley. Debenhams thought tuck that, let’s go bust instead.

Guest chopey

There’s no way those sloths will spend £50m.

I think they will, but a couple of players will need to be sold to fund it

“So Steve,

Rafa left because the club owners lack ambition. The fans claim that the owners only want to achieve 17th place each year to stay in the league. The owners have admitted lying to the fans and the press. The club has a negative net spend under these owners and are currently the only team in the league to not have signed a player. You relegated Sunderland and have failed to get teams promoted from the Championship and the Newcastle fans don’t want you.

In footballing terms, and as ‘fan’ - why do you want this job.”

Why does this never happen?