Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

There’s no way those sloths will spend £50m.

I think they will, but a couple of players will need to be sold to fund it

They have 26 days. Label me sceptical.

Dunno like they sold Andy Carroll in a couple of hours.

It's absolutely comical. And it's even funnier that nobody in the media is reporting it in such a way, they just carry on reporting as though we're jus like all the other PL clubs.

This. The media do a lousy job. If you're rich you get off very lightly.

one thing i agree with trump on is his disdain and attack on the media, he's just doing it wrong and for the wrong reasons

He will never pay that compensation for Bruce.

This is the guy that left the club in the hands of that utter charlatan Carver, when we were threatened by relegation, in order to avoid paying the compensation for McClaren at the time.

I imagine they are looking at other options that are on a free. They were likely hoping Bruce would force Sheffield Wednesdays hand more, but he clearly isn't willing to.

Ashley and Charnley must be fuming at the moment.  Hopefully they wont get Bruce and next we see those clowns going to the full panic mode.  :lol:

:lol: I guarantee they don't give the slightest shit.

“So Steve,

Rafa left because the club owners lack ambition. The fans claim that the owners only want to achieve 17th place each year to stay in the league. The owners have admitted lying to the fans and the press. The club has a negative net spend under these owners and are currently the only team in the league to not have signed a player. You relegated Sunderland and have failed to get teams promoted from the Championship and the Newcastle fans don’t want you.

In footballing terms, and as ‘fan’ - why do you want this job.”

Why does this never happen?

This x 100

Guest chopey

“So Steve,

Rafa left because the club owners lack ambition. The fans claim that the owners only want to achieve 17th place each year to stay in the league. The owners have admitted lying to the fans and the press. The club has a negative net spend under these owners and are currently the only team in the league to not have signed a player. You relegated Sunderland and have failed to get teams promoted from the Championship and the Newcastle fans don’t want you.

This x 100

Totally agree, Bruce is a snake, the fact that he admitted to talks before his club gave him permission is evidence of that, Charnley knows no better as he did the same with McClaren so perhaps they are suited to each other.

“So Steve,

This x 100

Totally agree, Bruce is a snake, the fact that he admitted to talks before his club gave him permission is evidence of that, Charnley knows no better as he did the same with McClaren so perhaps they are suited to each other.

The club gave him permission to speak to NUFC. He said.

My goodness Shola has so little character and integrity. It is so utterly shameful.

It is so interesting how certain situations allow you to really see what someone is made of.

That man will sell you out in a heartbeat if it benefits him in anyway. Awful stuff.

All the more alarming because he'll come across all decent and will smile in your face, but my goodness, the nonsense about MA today man. Terrible.

My goodness Shola has so little character and integrity. It is so utterly shameful.

It is so interesting how certain situations allow you to really see what someone is made of.

That man will sell you out in a heartbeat if it benefits him in anyway. Awful stuff.

All the more alarming because he'll come across all decent and will smile in your face, but my goodness, the nonsense about MA today man. Terrible.

He claims to be a christian aswell.

Symbolic of Mike Ashley’s Newcastle. One of the worst in every way.

Just words man ... 'I'm a Christian'. The way that claim has been abused to create some sort of good guy image. Yikes.

Expect a hell of a lot more of these stooges being wheeled out onto all media outlets telling us how Mike is great and Steve is the biggest toon fan ever (He maybe physically tbh)

It's actually disgusting and they can all get fucked tbh, when is someone with any weight behind them going to help the situation and stop the misguided views and misinformation being spread.

Devil incarnate more like you knew he was evil from the riding a bike eating an apple fiasco

So, at least he clearly admits he incapable of rational thought.

Far from convinced of this, but if its true there's a long way to go:

Identify - monitor - prepare an approach - more monitoring - touch base - yet more monitoring - prepare a bid - you know it, monitor - pathetic low ball offer rejected by selling club - repeat

Good news, we're approaching the end of the cycle.