Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Gonna be days of fucking about and he’ll get the job with 3 weeks till season starts.

If only Ashley would just sell the fuckin club. This season (and our future) is gonna be a disgrace from start to finish because of one mans greed.

Guest covmag

I agree, this bunch will cave in and pay.

Paying for Fatface man  :lol:    It will kill Ashley, he could have Benitez, prick.

Ashley will be happy imo, gets his yes man, aye he has to pay a few quid but he's not going to have the politics he had with Rafa, less wages, less backroom staff to pay. 

Absolutely comical.

Guest covmag

Listened to it on Sky, he clearly wants it, it’s up to Ashley if he will pay or compromise.

We wait, we will know by Monday or Tuesday, the team are in China soon if not on the way, tomorrow it might even be done, I still say he will be here.

Either way it’s tragic and something many now will not be part of.

It’s not the most committed of comments mind. He might have seen the reaction and thought, “fuck that”.

no manager thinks like that though, at worst they think ok they may not like me now but I'll win them over because if you want to stay a manager you need absolute confidence in yourself

Listened to it on Sky, he clearly wants it, it’s up to Ashley if he will pay or compromise.

We wait, we will know by Monday or Tuesday, the team are in China soon if not on the way, tomorrow it might even be done, I still say he will be here.

Love the SD United badge :lol:

Guest covmag

Love the SD United badge :lol:

It’s not NUFC I grew up with from my first game in 1976, I hoped it could change , I thought surely he’d see sense, no, he’s a cunt now and always has been, the supporter of this team can fuck off in my eyes, they are part of it now.

Bruce is coming like :lol:

No doubt.

He definitely is.

Slowly, slowly, no transfer spendy

Ashley will be loving it, he'll pay Bruce's compensation from the money he saves on buying players.

Oh no! We've run out of time because Rafa left us in the lurch!  :lol:

Sheff Wed are idiots if they don't hold out for every penny they can. If his contact says £5m, they'd be foolish to even take £4.999m

We're down to our sixth choice and keep bragging how the new manager will have £100m to spend. To then plead poverty over this just won't work.

Sure, Bruce isn't worth £5m, but that's their problem.

Don't we just have to pay compensation, why would they agree to "compromise"? :)

Could be Sheffield Wed playing a blinder.

Imagine getting shot of Bruce, replacing him with Hughton AND being paid to do it.

Its like that scrap-heap challenge TV show, where they turn junk into something arty and get paid the proceeds.

Don't we just have to pay compensation, why would they agree to "compromise"? :)

Could be Sheffield Wed playing a blinder.

Imagine getting shot of Bruce, replacing him with Hughton AND being paid to do it.

Its like that scrap-heap challenge TV show, where they turn junk into something arty and get paid the proceeds.

Ashley’s been playing Reverse Scrap Heap challenge then.