Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

This will be Mike Ashley's biggest disaster yet. Relegation, he will keep Bruce on to get us back up, we fail to go back up.

He can’t say he wasn’t warned

I'm fucking furious. Steve Bruce. It's so obviously a shit choice. How the fuck do you get behind this club when it's that levels of incompetence put to us? - how can any fan truly call themselves a "fan" of what this club is.

This fat cunt Ashley has killed something I've loved since a boy. I've always wondered what I do if I bumped in to Mike Ashley, probably think about shouting some abuse but then do nothing. He 100% deserves a fucking broken nose, utter cunt of the highest order.

Note the lack of any positive messaging in the announcement. No “we are excited” or “we are pleased”. Just “Steve Bruce has been appointed head coach”.

Fuck this club man. (nothing against Steve Bruce tbh, but my passion & energy for the club is clearly not matched by the club therefore I’ve other things I’d much rather focus my energy on).

That’s me out. This is the last straw for me.

Will follow what’s happening on here but I’m not watching another game until he’s gone.

Back to being a yo-yo advertising board, buying young and cheap and selling on and just.....existing club.

I really thought this summer we’d change hands. :'(