Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Aye, 3yr deal basically confirms any sort of takeover is deed.

Just waiting for Fat Mikes statement that "the club is no longer for sale", and "Steve can have every penny the club generates".

Let it burn.

Note the lack of any positive messaging in the announcement. No “we are excited” or “we are pleased”. Just “Steve Bruce has been appointed head coach”.

Fuck this club man. (nothing against Steve Bruce tbh, but my passion & energy for the club is clearly not matched by the club therefore I’ve other things I’d much rather focus my energy on).

You should have something against Bruce, the bloke is clearly a fucking arsehole after how he's treated Shef Wed, and it's not the first time he's done it. Bloke has no integrity whatsoever. Don't let his place of birth fool you into thinking he's a "decent bloke".

Now I'm really confused.  Genesio was the preferred choice of Kenyon who was fronting the UAE group last year but he isn't involved with the BZG?  That would mean the UAE was still involved in an attempt recently otherwise why bring up Genesio's name now?

Maybe there were no Mexicans involved and the only groups really in the mix were the UAE and the BZG?  If Barry Moat was to get involved again would he call his consortium BMC?  Perhaps if I was to make another bid I could call my consortium COO. 

And spend all day watching QVC?

And next Ashley brings players worth of £60 mil etc...it will be the same as with McClaren. He happily throws money to shit coaches.

Nah, I think Carr will be in charge of that bit, Bruce is just there to make sure another 5th place Pardews fluke 5th place doesn’t happen

Guest reefatoon

On the plus side, there is no way Bruce has three years left to live. Will never see that contract out.

I'm fucking furious. Steve Bruce. It's so obviously a shit choice. How the fuck do you get behind this club when it's that levels of incompetence put to us?

Well, you don't.

:lol: Aye. Not difficult. "Why should I keep coming into your restaurant when every time I do, I watch the waiter pissing in my soup before he brings it over?"

From Bruce "...We’ll roll our sleeves up and we’ll be giving it everything from the off..."

yep, lots of grit, fret and pashun...that'll see them through

have to laugh

From a tactical genius to "Get stuck in".