Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Is Hope playing our game or is this real? :lol:

Hope absolutely despised McClaren n all. Shame he works for the Mail but it’s refreshing that there is at least one voice not pandering to his every whim and eulogising how lucky everyone is to be in his presence.

It was always going to be like this, he’s as fucking hopeless and clueless as many people thought he’d be. He’s clearly massively out of his depth both on and off the park and he’s already coming out with the type of shit you hear from managers just before they get sacked. He’s a piece of shit, he’s wank at his job and is quite prepared to throw his players under the bus to deflect blame from himself. This gormless fuckwit is an embarrassment and I sincerely hope he, or his family, are monitoring this thread, hopefully both.

My only ray of light is the fact that a fair proportion of neutral fans have spotted and assessed the situation and now know the crack. They know what’s going on and have spotted the circus from miles away. This season will end in relegation, it’s a really really obvious one to call and witness. The owners thoroughly deserve it and it needs to be a longish stay away from the PL to get Ashley out, it’s the only way. Desperate times...

This cunt reminds me of Pardew more and more by the day.

He says "I" need a win, but then "we" when talking about losing. You just know when we eventually fluke a win he'll be full of it, just like Pardew was.

He's so rattled. Two games. :lol:

it's hard to understand what his expectations were wrt the scrutiny thing as that's clearly getting to him very early, can only think he thought he could play the geordie true fan card for a period to give himself time to get a handle on the job but he's not been afforded it

well he has by some but not all/enough obvs

Thought a lot of the quotes on here were parodies but amused to realise that they are in fact genuine  :lol:

Sounds like a manager on the brink, not one 2 games in  :lol:

His honeymoon period ffs  :lol:

Hope the pressure cranks up each week

If you're reading Steve f*** off will you, you're not wanted here and you are no Newcastle fan and never have been

Ashley must loving the flak Bruce is taking on his behalf, perfect appointment so far and if he can get to 17th by the end of season job done.

This is bang on. It's very important to Ashley that the manager is a shield for him. It's for that reason he won't be quick to dump Bruce.

That pleases me tbh because the longer Bruce is in the job, the funnier it gets.

This is going to be as toxic as it ever was in the pardew years, isn' it. All the signs are there, shitty mid table championship manager spouting contradictory shite week in week out whilst deflecting the blame and having thinly veiled digs at the fans through his support of the owner.

Fuck me sideways.

Ashley must loving the flak Bruce is taking on his behalf, perfect appointment so far and if he can get to 17th by the end of season job done.

This is bang on. It's very important to Ashley that the manager is a shield for him. It's for that reason he won't be quick to dump Bruce.

That pleases me tbh because the longer Bruce is in the job, the funnier it gets.

You are dead right - It's a 'win - win' for us. Ashley is using Bruce as a shield to protect him from the crap he should be getting, so he will stick with him as long as possible. The more shit Bruce gets, the less vile Ashley gets. The longer it goes on like this, the more certain we are to go down...and down.... In the medium term it's a 'lose lose' for Ashley. The longer he sticks with Bruce,the lower the club will sink. The lower the club sinks, the less its value.

At some stage - Lord knows when - he will wake up and realise it's time to sell. We pray.

I'm 100% behind Bruce!! A true genius of a Geordie manager