Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce has made his critics look like mugs.

Best team tonight and tactical masterclass.

Not sure you could class us as the best team tonight.

We were the better team in the first half and should have won it in the first half, however in the 2nd half we were 2nd best and should have lost it.

If we had lost 2-0 I don’t think anyone could have complained.

Credit where credit is due, Fergie level of mind games from him over the past few days. He once again brings up not being able to change things over night which must have lured Palace into a false sense of security.

He sets us up to play absolute dog dirt for most of the game and then BOOM! He switces it up and totally destroys Palace with football Burnley of the 19/20 season would be proud of.

What a guy.

:lol: Whatever. Stank up the game for 90 minutes, rode our luck, then Joelinton flicked the Zlatan switch and we stole the game. There was no strategy or careful planning in it whatsoever. You only have to look at Caulkin's polls to see that Edwards is in the absolute minority by giving that view.

Guest neesy111

Honestly neither side deserved to win that game, but Palace look the most likely until we found some quality for Wilson's goal.

Also for the first 25 mins Palace were easily the worst side I've seen this season.  Could barley make 2 passes.

Honestly neither side deserved to win that game, but Palace look the most likely until we found some quality for Wilson's goal.

Also for the first 25 mins Palace were easily the worst side I've seen this season.  Could barley make 2 passes.

I think Woys interview at the end summed it up perfectly. You could tell he was raging with how shit his side played and he said it how it is but also did say they shouldnt have lost the game ...implying we were shit as well

What kind of argument even is 'needs more consistency, not sacking'? Er, yeah, he needs to win more and perform better. He doesn't. Which is precisely why he needs to be out on his fucking arse. Among a host of other ills, of course, namely his inability to improve players, his Ashley enablement gene, his rancid personality and that fucking accent.

"That striker needs to score more goals, not dropping."

Absolute wet. There's no actual defence for Bruce.

A year and a half in and he's still juggling different systems every other game and asking the players for ideas as he doesn't have a fucking clue how to set us up  :lol: Consistency? He is the one changing us every time the wind blows one way or the other

He's just clueless. He''s clinging to anything. This will be the formation till the next defeat then he'll say we were too open or naive and then he'll go back to his beloved 5 at the back. Hendrick on the right was just an appalling decision and to keep him on seeing how he offered nothing defensively or going forwards was even worse (how many times did they get in on that side ?) .

It's literally, we win a game he keeps the system exactly the same, we lose a game immediate formation and personnel change. Its clear he doesnt even care why any particular system may work and that's ignoring the fact as much as everyone likes to talk about systems nothing can cover up how average his expensively assembled squad is and he does little to maximize any of the actual talents in it.

I’d rather listen to Bruce, is that meant to be funny...

Tbf he's got over1.5k likes so plenty of people have enjoyed it. No surprise you didn't. I understand many things go straight over your head if they don't include the words "SAFC academy" or "3pm press conference" so I'll excuse you on this occasion bud!

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d rather listen to Bruce, is that meant to be funny...

Tbf he's got over1.5k likes so plenty of people have enjoyed it. No surprise you didn't. I understand many things go straight over your head if they don't include the words "SAFC academy" or "3pm press conference" so I'll excuse you on this occasion bud!

If you’re gonna skit Steve Bruce, try and do a fucking decent impression of the man like.