Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Well, I googled "dust wasels doon" and found the below, posted on RTG in May 2013:

well we rode wor luck at teymes thats for shuuwa, but we were very unlucky to concede seven goals thats for shuuwa. Am gowna teyke this on the chin, 'av been knocked down many teymes in football and picked maself up each teyme, wa gowna dust worselves down and roll wor sleeves up and lick wor wounds and pull wor socks up and dust worselves down agen

Absolute carbon copy to 2021. Unreal.

God that's depreeeeeeessing.

Guest neesy111

I think fans being away is actually helping a little bit. Rather than just going along with the whole day out, ‘to get away from the wife’ etc, are are watching on TV or a crappy stream on their laptops, people are actually seeing how shit we really are.

I've noticed this from some matchday going fans that would go to every home game.  Can't be arsed to go back once they are allowed to.

It dawned on me today after trying to work out bruces thinking.He could well be playing for a pay off,putting the only team out possible that could be beaten at sheffield followed by playing left footers on the right side & vice versa,every decision he makes goes against improving things on the pitch,its either a dereliction of duty or he really is thick as tree trunk

I think fans being away is actually helping a little bit. Rather than just going along with the whole day out, ‘to get away from the wife’ etc, are are watching on TV or a crappy stream on their laptops, people are actually seeing how shit we really are.

I've noticed this from some matchday going fans that would go to every home game.  Can't be arsed to go back once they are allowed to.

My dad's been going since the early 60s. I'm 43 and in all the years I've been alive I can only every remember him missing a handful of home games in that time. Was talking to him the other week about the football and he was saying he's not arsed about going back now he hasn't been for best part of a year. Loads that went through habit or to get out the house will chuck it, or at least won't attend regularly I reckon. They'll get a shock when they open the turnstiles back up.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-newcastle-united-job-19672162 "By simply getting on with the job and not making a fuss over the lack of funds or resources, he has brought himself more time with Ashley." Being a yes man affords you time with Ashley, tragic we're still keeping him on... and they've no confidence we'd go back up if we were relegated "And just as tellingly there is a fear behind the scenes that should the club drop into the Championship they may not be as fortunate to bounce back at the first time of asking like 2010 and 2017."