Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Massively disappointed. He is the one that can relegate us. Please take the job Steve.

not convinced he's quite calamitous enough, with good defence rafa has left there's a chance he keeps us up imo when they actually get some players in

would prefer this to fall through, that'll be another couple of weeks pissing about and hopefully another rung down the ladder, plus less time to sign anyone

lovely jubbly

would honestly love Pardew back.

couldnt hate any prick as much as him.

we need someone we can absolutely hate from the start.

I wouldn't, I still know people now that hold fond memories of Pardue "but he got us to 5th". We need someone worse!

I find it staggering that people have watched Pardew's FA Cup dance and still think there could be someone worse.

Joe Kinnesr would give him a run for his money like.

I can laugh at Kinnear, he’s an involuntary jester the senile old git. Pardew is just a horrible, horrible person. Nothing redeeming about him.

Guest The Little Waster

It’s horrendously written but yeah

Lol he always hoys some emotional shite in about Geordie hearts being broken but hes still miles better than the rest of them

As much as I want to watch this crash and burn, a small part of me would love it if we turned to Moyes and he took us back into the top 10 just to see them squirm down the road given how much they hate him.

Or takes us back to Europe. Imagine the meltdown as they languish in league 1

Guest chopey

As much as I want to watch this crash and burn, a small part of me would love it if we turned to Moyes and he took us back into the top 10 just to see them squirm down the road given how much they hate him.

Or takes us back to Europe. Imagine the meltdown as they languish in league 1

YAK to both comments

I don't give a shit what Sunderland fans think.

I only want pain for Ashley.

Guest Gonzo

Such a small time mentality. Why would you give a monkeys what the supporters of a league 3 team think? They shouldn’t even be on our radar any more.