Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm expecting four, four fucking two with minimum forrin muck involved v Arsenal.

Nah. He's absolutely fucking shit but he's not totally braindead. It'll be as near to what we played last season as possible.

DO IT!

Tortious interference, also known as intentional interference with contractual relations, in the common law of torts, occurs when one person intentionally damages someone else's contractual or business relationships with a third party causing economic harm.[1] As an example, someone could use blackmail to induce a contractor into breaking a contract, or they could obstruct someone's ability to honor a contract with a client by deliberately refusing to deliver necessary goods.[2]

A tort of negligent interference occurs when one party's negligence damages the contractual or business relationship between others, causing economic harm, such as, by blocking a waterway or causing a blackout that prevents the utility company from being able to uphold its existing contracts with consumers.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortious_interference

Note the lack of any positive messaging in the announcement. No “we are excited” or “we are pleased”. Just “Steve Bruce has been appointed head coach”.

Fuck this club man. (nothing against Steve Bruce tbh, but my passion & energy for the club is clearly not matched by the club therefore I’ve other things I’d much rather focus my energy on).

You should have something against Bruce, the bloke is clearly a fucking arsehole after how he's treated Shef Wed, and it's not the first time he's done it. Bloke has no integrity whatsoever. Don't let his place of birth fool you into thinking he's a "decent bloke".

When did I say he was a decent bloke because he’s from the area? My point is that the Steve Bruce component of this mess is irrelevant. The club is a joke, and will continue to be so long after Steve Bruce until there’s a drastic change. Bruce is just another name.

I'm expecting four, four fucking two with minimum forrin muck involved v Arsenal.

Nah. He's absolutely fucking shit but he's not totally braindead. It'll be as near to what we played last season as possible.

I'm not so sure, he was an absolute pervert for a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 at Sheff Wed.

I'm not so sure, he was an absolute pervert for a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 at Sheff Wed.

I don't doubt he will eventually but the players will run automatically on 3-4-2-1 for a while that might spare his blushes. He's obviously arrogant as fuck though so who knows.

Guest chopey

I'm surprised he's heading out to China I would have thought spending the £90 million transfer budget would be more of a priority in the 21 days he has left

I'm surprised he's heading out to China I would have thought spending the £90 million transfer budget would be more of a priority in the 21 days he has left

I suspect he'll deal with who he's told to deal with.

I suspect he'll deal with who he's told to deal with.

I'm surprised the club is spending money on a ticket to fly him over there :lol:

Bruce is a symptom, not the cause.

Well, yeah. He’s still an atrocious manager who’s totally out-of-his-depth. :lol:

I completely agree with that, don't get me wrong. Club is a joke.

Is this weirder than the Kinnear days? Hoy a poll up.

I think the fact that it all comes after deliberately getting rid of a world class manager means it is.

I reckon so. That didn't have the hindsight of everything else for them to potentially learn from and a much stronger squad to think we could stay up. This is Ashley basically blowing his and the club's face off  (PL survival, a competent manager, making any money) because doing that includes spiting its nose (the remaining fans that give a shit)

completely agree, the kinnear/shearer/hughton period we were all putting it down to incompetence, innocent bad decisions etc. but this is just self-immolation

Can’t say I agree like. After the Keegan safa when Kinnear got appointed I was genuinely shocked. Heck, I didn’t even know who Joe Kinnear was. So much shit has gone on since I have to say something like today’s news hardly registers anymore. I have long since given up any hope for this club under Ashley, and I actually applaud such catastrophic decisions now rather than wondering about why they get made. Let’s see how bad it can get before the fans that flock to St James’ no matter what finally have enough and stop supporting Ashley ruining this club they claim to love.

can't agree with which bit?  from the moment keegan went, it was very chaotic and marked the first series of wildcard decisions that ashley made imo...before that point he didn't do too much and we all thought it was a reaction to the keegan reaction, if you see what i mean

10 years later we can see that it's just the way the cunt operates

Is this weirder than the Kinnear days? Hoy a poll up.

I think the fact that it all comes after deliberately getting rid of a world class manager means it is.

I reckon so. That didn't have the hindsight of everything else for them to potentially learn from and a much stronger squad to think we could stay up. This is Ashley basically blowing his and the club's face off  (PL survival, a competent manager, making any money) because doing that includes spiting its nose (the remaining fans that give a shit)

completely agree, the kinnear/shearer/hughton period we were all putting it down to incompetence, innocent bad decisions etc. but this is just self-immolation

Can’t say I agree like. After the Keegan safa when Kinnear got appointed I was genuinely shocked. Heck, I didn’t even know who Joe Kinnear was. So much shit has gone on since I have to say something like today’s news hardly registers anymore. I have long since given up any hope for this club under Ashley, and I actually applaud such catastrophic decisions now rather than wondering about why they get made. Let’s see how bad it can get before the fans that flock to St James’ no matter what finally have enough and stop supporting Ashley ruining this club they claim to love.

can't agree with which bit?  from the moment keegan went, it was very chaotic and marked the first series of wildcard decisions that ashley made imo...before that point he didn't do too much and we all thought it was a reaction to the keegan reaction, if you see what i mean

10 years later we can see that it's just the way the cunt operates

Couldn't agree with Rafa leaving to be replaced by Bruce being "weirder" on the Mike Ashley scale of madness than Keegan's constructive dismissal followed by Joe fucking Kinnear taking over. I take Optimistic Nut's point that Kinnear was (supposed to be) a temporary appointment, but let's not forget that a month before that appointment Ashley was saying stuff like we were going to be competing the top four over time. Less than two weeks before that appointment Ashley came out and compared his vision of the club to Arsenal's. Yet who does he appoint? Someone I hadn't even heard of.

Meanwhile, 11 years later we have been relegated twice and are now firmly a lower midfield club at best, fighting relegation every bloody season we aren't down already. We have had to endure Joe Kinnear, Alan Pardew, John Carver and Steve McClaren. Steve Bruce's appointment is just about as to be expected for this cunt's level of ambition. The weird thing was Rafa coming here three years and staying as long as he did. Let's not pretend bringing in a world class manager was the norm and we've suddenly gone into a completely different direction.