Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

If this cunt keeps going the way he's started, he'll be approaching Pardew levels of hate from me within about, 2 weeks.

Nowhere near that yet for me, if he starts blaming players and coming out with every pathetic excuse under the sun then yeah, he'll be up there.

Mind you, it'll be harder to to do when I've no interest in what happens when we play.

He will though.

He's well on the way already in terms of awful quotes, "Mike this, Mike that", "Ha, only 12 fans protesting", "Almiron not scored", he thinks progression is "to stay up and have a go at the cups". I've probably forgotten more. After a while, it'll be hard to distinguish between them.

Although, I don't think I've ever hated any cunt as much as Pardew so who knows.  :lol:

Aye on Pardew for me, utterly hated him and still do, but them quotes, fucking hell fire  :lol:

Yeah well on the way me with now  :lol:

It's the fact what he stands for more than anything. A symbol of tatty gross incompetence. A mackem reject from 8 years ago ffs. He was lucky to even be at sheff wed in his last job.

Add in being a patsy, a snake, a big "united" man and a fake Newcastle fan and he's so easy to hate

Never forget, Pardew was and remains a monumental twat.

I tried to push him away with my head. I apologise to everyone. I should not have got involved in it.

Shut your noise, you old c***!

The one thing I hate about other managers is waffle that is nowhere near the truth. I would never conduct myself like that.

It's important that top clubs don't lose sight of the fact that it's the English Premier League and English players should be involved.

https://giphy.com/gifs/xUNd9Oeru0BNTdZRe0/html5

If this cunt keeps going the way he's started, he'll be approaching Pardew levels of hate from me within about, 2 weeks.

Nowhere near that yet for me, if he starts blaming players and coming out with every pathetic excuse under the sun then yeah, he'll be up there.

Mind you, it'll be harder to to do when I've no interest in what happens when we play.

He will though.

He's well on the way already in terms of awful quotes, "Mike this, Mike that", "Ha, only 12 fans protesting", "Almiron not scored", he thinks progression is "to stay up and have a go at the cups". I've probably forgotten more. After a while, it'll be hard to distinguish between them.

Although, I don't think I've ever hated any cunt as much as Pardew so who knows.  :lol:

Aye on Pardew for me, utterly hated him and still do, but them quotes, fucking hell fire  :lol:

Yeah well on the way me with now  :lol:

Glad I could be of some assistance.  :lol:

Numpty reckons Joelinton is good enough to beat Shearer's goal scoring record.

Feckin hell, is that real?

Having said that, he only needs another 283.

Piece of piss.

We've had it for 10 years so theres literally no excuse for it from any Newcastle fan by this stage.

Those quotes though.  :lol: they're actually Pardew-esque (especially bigging up shite opposition, and claiming the team played great when nothing could be further from the truth). I've no doubt we'll hear all of those at some point from Bruce.

I'm actually shocked how quickly he's sided with Ashley and against the fans though. I hate him already.  :lol:

It is all from the same PFM playbook  :D

I know we have an Aston Villa fan who posts here sometimes. I am sure he will recognize variants of those quotes but with the same underlying theme.

Piece of piss.

Aside from the more generally obvious stupidity, how many goals would Shearer have scored if he was playing with fucking Colback and Dummett instead of Beardsley and Albert?

Piece of piss.

Aside from the more generally obvious stupidity, how many goals would Shearer have scored if he was playing with fucking Colback and Dummett instead of Beardsley and Albert?

Piece of piss.

283, that's how good he was.

Nah, you're probably right with 12, Colback and to a lesser extent Dummett are an embarrassment comparatively.

Beardsly or Colback man.

:jesuswept:

How many times do you reckon he will mention we were in the Championship 2 years ago? Seems like he will go to that a lot to try and make us be grateful just to survive in the league again.

Guest chopey

Bruce making his mouth go tonight about not selling players because he needs them.........................................poor fucka thinks he has a say in it.

Bruce making his mouth go tonight about not selling players because he needs them.........................................poor fucka thinks he has a say in it.

He won't think it. He's just reading from the PR script that has been handed to him from above.