Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I can’t watch any interview with him on it just pisses me off what the club has become hiring a f***ing has been who even at his peak shouldn’t be anywhere near the NUFC job.

Absolutely...i'm trying to distance myself from it but every now and then it hits me hard what is happening.

loki679[/member] is definitely bishop like. That or he's the biggest super fan happy clapper going

Loki has been here ages like, and has always been sound as fuck. Very much disagree with his points on Bruce here, but he's not one of those mentalists that'll back anything the manager/Ashley says

loki679[/member] is definitely bishop like. That or he's the biggest super fan happy clapper going

Loki has been here ages like, and has always been sound as f***. Very much disagree with his points on Bruce here, but he's not one of those mentalists that'll back anything the manager/Ashley says

Fair enough

Turning on each other for different points of view is just what Ashley/Bishop wants.

Yeah, well fuck you Bimpy you different point of view looking mother....

Love Kieth.

Loki has been here ages like, and has always been sound as fuck. Very much disagree with his points on Bruce here, but he's not one of those mentalists that'll back anything the manager/Ashley says

Loki's had a mare over the last few pages, like :lol:

Bruce has been here a week and he's already in full Pardew mode.

What has Bruce said that is so Pardewesque?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-newcastle-united-cant-5747224

They're similar to those quotes tbh, no need to say it and designed to downplay expectations and make his job easier.

Google "Pardew Newcastle can't compete" and check out the many, many instances where Pardew wanted to tell us who were bigger than us.

This is the first time Bruce has said it but it won't be the last.  And the other clubs he references will most likely get smaller and smaller.

I doubt the managers of Wolves, Everton, West Ham or Leicester are prattling on about not being able to compete with the top 6 in the press.

Besides the fact it is not a helpful attitude for the manager of the club to be broadcasting in public, it's a diversion tactic - distract attention from our self-imposed ceiling by pointing about 10 places upwards moaning that something nobody expects us to achieve is unachievable.

The manager shouldn't be commenting on what we can't do, trying to lower expectations before a ball is even kicked.  He's a self-serving loser, like Pardew was.  And unsurprisingly it's the same strawman bullshit argument his new boss peddles in the press whenever interviewed.

Can’t stop Nuno for going on they were a championship club the other year just like Sir Steve’s club.

Felt myself detach from all of this shit with ease again, just blank it all out.  Happened before Rafa arrived but he pulled me back in. 

Then I come on and see this thread again, the fact it exists is fuckin disgusting :lol:

Felt myself detach from all of this s*** with ease again, just blank it all out.  Happened before Rafa arrived but he pulled me back in. 

Then I come on and see this thread again, the fact it exists is fuckin disgusting :lol:

1 million percent this gonna laugh as we desperately try to achieve 16th or less

That's the natural response surely.

That you can't invest in something, especially a sport/competition, you know the figurative horse you're backing isn't trying to win or even do well.  Or be a fan, which is all about hope that one day, one day, when you know, utterly know, their never will be a 'one day' under this owner, because it is against policy.

Sabotage.

Yeah which makes what he’s saying more surprising.

Yeah which makes what he’s saying more surprising.

Fucking hell, it’s still going :lol:

Look, I was just pointing out there’s better things to get at him about than an offhand quote which isn’t actually far from the truth, it’s certainly not sig worthy :lol:

I’m sure if you took just one part of a quote from Ashley or Dennis Wise, you could find something reasonable about it.

It’s the whole context that’s the important bit though. And the context was that Bruce is essentially telling us to pipe down and know our place.

You can’t just take one part of a quote in isolation and say people shouldn't be upset by it. The context is 10+ years of Ashley.

I’m sure if you took just one part of a quote from Ashley or Dennis Wise, you could find something reasonable about it.

It’s the whole context that’s the important bit though. And the context was that Bruce is essentially telling us to pipe down and know our place.

You can’t just take one part of a quote in isolation and say people shouldn't be upset by it. The context is 10+ years of Ashley.

:thup: not that you’re equating this to a defender of Ashley but the amount of people who I’ve heard said he’s speaks reasonably without questioning motive is quite surprising. It’s close to getting a bit grassy knoll and I don’t buy KBA as done keyser soze types but what Bruce saying keeps fitting in place exactly with what Charnley has deemed achievement and lots of talk of Ashley being a straight talker. He has a stay of outright execution in the sense I have a morbid curiosity about all this and he has his chance regardless of whether I give him one or not. I’ve said he should be judged on how closely he sticks to what’s come before and at the minute it doesn’t sound great.

My most hated c*** on planet earth

Nee wonder I feel fucking drained every day now carrying this much hate around for this grotesque fake Geordie mackem shithead snake

Sickens me how he and his talking down of the club has been accepted

The whole reason we're even discussing it is because it's in someone's sig, alone, out of context :lol:

Christ, the bit about 12 fans protesting was way worse.