Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce making his mouth go tonight about not selling players because he needs them.........................................poor fucka thinks he has a say in it.

Can't bring myself to watch anything with him on, but it sounds like classic Pardew.

"We really don't want to sell Cabaye. No, not at all. But if someone did make a bid it would be really hard to keep him, so I really hope that doesn't happen, oh no, not at all. That would just be soooo bad if someone bid for him right now."

"Alan, I only asked if you thought Shola was offside there?"

Bruce making his mouth go tonight about not selling players because he needs them.........................................poor fucka thinks he has a say in it.

Can't bring myself to watch anything with him on, but it sounds like classic Pardew.

"We really don't want to sell Cabaye. No, not at all. But if someone did make a bid it would be really hard to keep him, so I really hope that doesn't happen, oh no, not at all. That would just be soooo bad if someone bid for him right now."

"Alan, I only asked if you thought Shola was offside there?"

Silly question.  Shola was never onside during his entire stay at the club.

I can't watch his interviews, can't bring myself to do it

Aye, not heard or seen him speak at all, yet. Just glanced at his quotes in general disdain. Cba getting worked up.

To be honest, you probably wouldn't get worked up if you actually listen to him.

Even putting to one side some of his daft (putting it lightly) quotes so far; aye, I would. I have fundamental issues with his being here so there's virtually nowt he could say that would stop me from getting my heckles up. That little cycle basically made me ill under Pardew, so I'm just gonna try and avoid altogether.

To be honest, you probably wouldn't get worked up if you actually listen to him.

See my sig. If I heard that I'd be worked up. Plus its not like he's an unknown quantity, he's been a manager for years and I've watched his teams, and heard his bollocks on MOTD. I'm fairly sure listening to him talk wont change my opinons

So you're saying we can compete with Liverpool, Manchester City, Spurs etc and a cup isn't our best chance of a trophy?

See my sig. If I heard that I'd be worked up. Plus its not like he's an unknown quantity, he's been a manager for years and I've watched his teams, and heard his bollocks on MOTD. I'm fairly sure listening to him talk wont change my opinons

So you're saying we can compete with Liverpool, Manchester City, Spurs etc and a cup isn't our best chance of a trophy?

We've made a conscious decision to stop trying to compete with the "big clubs". That's the issue. We're all sensible enough to know that 12 years of Mike Ashley running the clubs means that we can't currently compete.

We've made a conscious decision to stop trying to compete with the "big clubs". That's the issue. We're all sensible enough to know that 12 years of Mike Ashley running the clubs means that we can't currently compete.

Aye, I appreciate that, with decent owners we could be a lot more than we currently are but as an evaluation of our current situation you can't really argue with it.  Ask any Newcastle fan and they'd probably say the same.

Aye, I appreciate that, with decent owners we could be a lot more than we currently are but as an evaluation of our current situation you can't really argue with it.  Ask any Newcastle fan and they'd probably say the same.

That's because we've been conditioned to accept that. Rafa set Ashley's business plan back a couple of years by highlighting what the club could and should be.

Gone are the days of us beating Man City.

Go look at the predictions thread, how many are picking us to get in the top four? Top six? What's our best chance of a trophy this season?

In fact let's take a quick straw poll.

Finishing position in the PL:

Best chance of a trophy:

Go look at the predictions thread, how many are picking us to get in the top four? Top six? What's our best chance of a trophy this season?

In fact let's take a quick straw poll.

Finishing position in the PL:

Best chance of a trophy:

But nobody is even debating that, but to have your manager come out before the season starts to remind us of it (adding the, great day out comment) just takes the piss.

Part of the reason we can't compete in this league is the fact that we have the worst manager in the league now.

Quite funny hearing Pochettino come out and openly say he has no say in the transfer policy at Spurs, he is only responsible for coaching. He went on to say they might as well give him his old title back of head coach rather than manager. It takes balls to call a spade a spade, it won't have pleased his bosses at Spurs.

Yet we have Bruce trying to tell everyone that he will have a say in who we sign. Grow a pair Steve.

I listened to him and can confirm I did indeed get worked up. Wanted to throw my phone against the wall.

Can't bear to see photos / video / audio of him representing the club and city like. Absolutely vile.

Agreed. I’m even finding it hard to come on this forum any more and see it being discussed. Rafa leaving and Ashley staying has ended all interest for me.