Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

Some absolute helmet is biting to a tweet I issued saying we're bang out of order for hating on Bruce, he's proud to be from the NE and got Hull to an FA Cup final.

Honestly, some of our fans need to cut down on the amount of bleach they drink.

Or drink more.

Get the manager to on Talkshite to stick up for Mike and talk down the club, classic Bish. Once more message meant for you the wider football audience, pundits and not Newcastle fans. This fat mess totally complicit like the fucking patsy scumbag he knows he is.

Did he mention NUFC is his dad's club too? Don't think it's been reported anywhere...

Yep he did at the end - “mee mam and dad are/were geordies”

:lol: I was taking the piss like, it's mentioned in EVERY FUCKING ARTICLE  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Literally every interview he does, he makes a reference to them - the prick

Remember fans, it’s hard to compete with the likes of Southampton and Sheffield United, but we need to aim for more than just staying up. With a bit of luck we might get into the 4th round of the league cup.

Fucking small club mentality after 3 years of Rafa. Give me a season ticket now.

“Don’t think there will be much of a protest - last one they did there was only 12 of them there”

That fat chancer needs to shut his mouth. I wish the "get behind the team" crew would wake up. Bending over for these absolute mugs ruining the club. Shameful.

Another one - went a bit like this

“Scoring goals is a big thing, you’ve lost Perez and Rondon, how you going to replace that?”

SB “Well we’ve got the like of Miguel Almiron, remember he hasn’t scored in his first 4 months over here ...........”

Just wait until a few bad results.. he will shit his pants.

We’ve got the most fickle fan base going. We could be relegation certainties by he end of September. Let’s see how much they like him then...

“Don’t think there will be much of a protest - last one they did there was only 12 of them there”

I can't believe this is a direct quote?

At its best it's misguided, at it's worst antagonistic. He literally just needed to shut his mouth and head down for a while and hope shit went his way.

Instead he's going full Ashley

Guest covmag

“We need 2 attacking strikers to help Almiron and Joelinton”

What do you like about Joelinton? “He’s a smashing lad, big guy”

40m on an absolute spud it seems

Cant blame SB about Joe if he bombs unless SB manages to turn him into a crock of shit  :lol: