Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“We need 2 attacking strikers to help Almiron and Joelinton”

What do you like about Joelinton? “He’s a smashing lad, big guy”

40m on an absolute spud it seems

Cant blame SB about Joe if he bombs unless SB manages to turn him into a crock of shit  :lol:

Steve wants to pretend he has a say he gets anything coming his way.

“We need 2 attacking strikers to help Almiron and Joelinton”

What do you like about Joelinton? “He’s a smashing lad, big guy”

40m on an absolute spud it seems

Cant blame SB about Joe if he bombs unless SB manages to turn him into a crock of shit  :lol:

Steve wants to pretend he has a say he gets anything coming his way.

He won’t have to pretend what’s coming his way the way this season is going to work out, the useless saggy faced twat

Oh well I suppose the good point is I’ll get a decent nights sleep over the weekend for the next 9 month 🥺

Just wait until a few bad results.. he will shit his pants.

Any fan who turns against him can fuck off. Should be against him from the start and not attending matches to begin with.

There’s only two camps in this

i. Newcastle United FC Supporters

ii. Sports Neglect FC enablers

Changing camps based on how the results go shouldn’t be in any way a reason to change.....if you can’t see it now you never will

As the season approaches I am getting angrier by the day that this fat shit and his parasites (set of fucking Judases the whole lot of them) are destroying what was my, my forebears and my descendant’s football legacy....no doubt the day will come around where we stride forward into the sunlit uplands but I am concerned I won’t be around to see it.......you set of f—king pricks I hate you with every cell in my body

Guest covmag

This black and white, us and them absolutist stance really isn't healthy.

Theres no inbetween so you are either in or out

This black and white, us and them absolutist stance really isn't healthy.

Not sure it really matters either way. The daft zombie Mike Ashley enabler's will still be peddling their same short sighted super fan one liners. "Get behind the team" "Bewcie give us a wave". 

Fuck them. It's been too long.

Bruce - MA supports me, moves the club forward - was in Championship 2 years ago

By Ashley's own crap house decision making, poor running of the club and all TV revenue vanishing into thin air.

They have devalued the club so much its disgusting.

:rolleyes:

Some absolute helmet is biting to a tweet I issued saying we're bang out of order for hating on Bruce, he's proud to be from the NE and got Hull to an FA Cup final.

Honestly, some of our fans need to cut down on the amount of bleach they drink.

Or drink more.

Tad late like but reminded me of this.....

Don't know if it's fake or not but my mate who supports Spurs sent me a whatsapp saying he come out with some crap about wanting to be the man to end our silver wear drought  :lol: This true? I refuse to click on talkshites website.

Wow that quote about “12 people at the demonstration” fucking hell, fuck off you Fat cretin

oh deary me, pleased i listened to that so i can dislike him more

on a lighter note love the picture of schar there in the background looking at bruce like

giphy.gif

He seems really full of himself doesnt he? He really is that clueless to this whole situation. I cant wait until the results go to shit and hes under immense pressure. Honestly hope Arsenal wreck us to get the ball rolling immediately on that.

Don't know if it's fake or not but my mate who supports Spurs sent me a whatsapp saying he come out with some crap about wanting to be the man to end our silver wear drought  :lol: This true? I refuse to click on talkshites website.

Yep - he took Hull to a final (basically beat no one on route)

“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”