Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Incredible how badly he managed every aspect of that like :lol:

First team selection wrong

First team tactics wrong

Sub selection wrong

In game management dogshit

I suppose he didn't force someone to play on injured, is that a positive though

Dummett was carrying a knock and Lascelles was ill before the game. So he literally did that too.

Jesus

“It was just a lack of communication,” Bruce said. “It was quickly sorted out, not a problem. We made a genuine mistake for the goal. I understand there’s always going to be criticism here, that’s part and parcel of it but I think it would be wrong to criticise us for having a go in the last 15 minutes when we chased the game and left ourselves a little bit stretched. But we’ve only all been working together for four or five days.”

He has had one game against a team we ultimately expected to lose to so

If Rafa had been manager, this would never been a thought in our minds. Despite the gulf in quality in squads, Rafa made us think we could take on anyone.

Hope he washes Bruce’s load from his face before he goes on TV like.

If he keeps this gimmick up long enough he might get recognized by a wider audience and appear along side Bruce on Strictly Come Dancing next year.

He has had one game against a team we ultimately expected to lose to so

If Rafa had been manager, this would never been a thought in our minds. Despite the gulf in quality in squads, Rafa made us think we could take on anyone.

I’m sorry like... I loved Rafa but that’s just completely false. See the pre match predictions for pretty much every big game on here for proof.

I hope we get trounced the next four games so the HappyHeaven88 muppets turn on him and make him cry, and then Lee has to try and explain to Mike what went wrong.

“Mike doesn’t understand football. Sometimes it confuses him.” ~ King Alan Pardew

Hope he washes Bruce’s load from his face before he goes on TV like.

If he actually said something of substance maybe people would think he has a point. I have no problem with journalists telling me what a good manager Steve Bruce is, as long as they can explain their reasoning. Seems every ex-pro and media man is lining up to tell us he'll do a good job, but not one has actually said why, or how he will go about doing it.

Guest reefatoon

Luke Edwards has always been a toss piece, but Christ, he has made himself look an utter cretin this summer mind. What a pretentious w*****.

I think he plays up to it a bit and people shouldn't bite tbh. People are allowed to give Bruce a chance in terms of hoping he does well and it was just one game.  What at this stage is pure trolling is giving ashley a chance and sneering at those who are angry as if we have no right to be

Never even noticed the subs on Sunday tbh, but good old Steve picks four defenders and no midfielders.

Decides to change things second half, looks at the bench he picked, clocks no midfielder. Hooks Shelvey.

10 minutes later, 'Hmm, need to mix it up a bit more', looks at the bench again, yep, still no midfielder. 'Right, hook Longstaff'.

So far out of his depth. Think its time for some of us to offer our services, we seriously could do no worse and Ashley will surely go for it when we say we'd do it for a grand a week.

Never even noticed the subs on Sunday tbh, but good old Steve picks four defenders and no midfielders.

Decides to change things second half, looks at the bench he picked, clocks no midfielder. Hooks Shelvey.

10 minutes later, 'Hmm, need to mix it up a bit more', looks at the bench again, yep, still no midfielder. 'Right, hook Longstaff'.

So far out of his depth. Think its time for some of us to offer our services, we seriously could do no worse and Ashley will surely go for it when we say we'd do it for a grand a week.

Shelvey was injured.

Bench selection was shambolic yes.

Shelvey was injured.

Bench selection was shambolic yes.

Didn't relaise, still leaves Longstaff coming off as bizzare though after already losing one of only three recognised central mids.

Strangely there is an almost perverse anticipation to see what he does fucks up next game, and so on. Could be a new reality TV show. "Brucie Watch"