Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

Struggle to hate him TBH. I hate that Rafa is gone and the club finally proved itself to be pointless, but I’ve barely noticed Bruce is even there.

He's a willing patsy that has agreed to follow the orders of a monster because of some warped desire to fulfil his desire to manage his home town team, his selfishness has already damaged us more than he thinks, he will relegate us and it will be the end of him as a manager.

Struggle to hate him TBH. I hate that Rafa is gone and the club finally proved itself to be pointless, but I’ve barely noticed Bruce is even there.

He's a willing patsy that has agreed to follow the orders of a monster because of some warped desire to fulfil his desire to manage his home town team, his selfishness has already damaged us more than he thinks, he will relegate us and it will be the end of him as a manager.

The way he went about with Wednesday after they supported him through a difficult period, and having read that he’s shown the same lack of loyalty to many of his previous clubs has me despising him more than ever before. He’s taken this job out of pure selfish reasons and the fact that he keeps saying he loves NUFC grates at me even more.

I actually have more faith in Bruce as a manager than i ever did in Pardew - to get the number of promotions he has must mean there is a shred of managerial ability in there, but Sunday's performance was worrying. It's clear Bruce is well out of his depth in the PL and his methods are totally outdated. He arguably has, on paper anyway, the most talented Newcastle squad for a good few years and they looked completely clueless on Sunday against the weakest Arsenal lineup i can remember seeing.

What a fucking trainwreck!

Never even noticed the subs on Sunday tbh, but good old Steve picks four defenders and no midfielders.

Decides to change things second half, looks at the bench he picked, clocks no midfielder. Hooks Shelvey.

10 minutes later, 'Hmm, need to mix it up a bit more', looks at the bench again, yep, still no midfielder. 'Right, hook Longstaff'.

So far out of his depth. Think its time for some of us to offer our services, we seriously could do no worse and Ashley will surely go for it when we say we'd do it for a grand a week.

Shelvey was injured.

Bench selection was shambolic yes.

Didn't relaise, still leaves Longstaff coming off as bizzare though after already losing one of only three recognised central mids.

Strangely there is an almost perverse anticipation to see what he does fucks up next game, and so on. Could be a new reality TV show. "Brucie Watch"

when he really gets his tactics working we will be launching it to Andy Carroll all game

Convinced that Bruce's tenure here will be a smoldering train wreck and we won't be able to score goals - I have absolutely zero faith in Joelinton and I don't see goals coming steadily from any one else. That makes me convinced that things will turn sour very quickly with both a lack of points and goals. If that deja vu of McClaren's era doesn't agitate the fanbase towards emptying St. James's nothing will.  Of course I don't want to see the club go down or lose games but amazingly enough we've never tried hitting Ashley where it hurts. It's about time we as a fanbase start trying and I actually can see it lining up this time. I can very well understand why people go to the match, the past three seasons have after all been quite enjoyable, but that is about to radically change. And for some reason I'm positive that can inject some life into proper full-scale protests and boycoutts when people realize what we've lost in Benítez, what we've lost in the Perez/Rondón partnership and how shit it's going to be relying on Joelinton for goals. I'm going to stay positive and predict that protests and boycoutts will be in full swing by Christmastime.

I have absolutely zero faith in Joelinton

Stopped reading here because in that game Sunday in saw enough to think he's good enough if being managed correctly. He's just not going to be.

Yeah sorry didn't mean it to read as though I don't have faith in him as a player. I do. But not as 22-year old first choice striker, in his first season in England under the tutelage of Steve Bruce. That's just not going to work out.

This for me too. It could be anyone as manager now it's all just a bit pointless and I really can't summon the energy or have the will to hate the bloke. We know what the aim of the club is and whichever cunt is manager will never achieve anything of note.

Dare I suggest that Bruce is the best manager we could have attracted given the shit position the club is in yet again being run by a tyrant?

What decent manager with any self respect and pride could have walked into this job after it was obvious how they treated Rafa as nothing more than a tool to keep us up so the fat cunt can pay himself millions 'back' and invest in doomed clothing companies with the TV money.

The club is fucked. As long as that fat, detestable, cunt is still there as owner (and he will be for a long time yet) it will never go anywhere.

Yet tens of thousands still turn up each week to support the Newcastle United he has created, to support the club he has shaped, and ultimately to support Ashley because supporting Newcastle United by buying tickets and merchandise and supporting Ashley very much go hand in hand he owns the club. Hence why I put off going to games and most definitely will not buy a single piece of club merchandise again while he is owner. I am like a single star in a universe of trillions, very insignificant, but if all fans done this it would make a difference. But there are far too many gullible sheep in the fan base.

Guest chopey

Apparently Bruce wasn't even in the top 10 on the list of managers they wanted, they and him deserve everything that,s coming to them.

Apparently Bruce wasn't even in the top 10 on the list of managers they wanted, they and him deserve everything that,s coming to them.

Exactly!  Surely if you went past your 4th/5th choice any prick with an sense of self-awareness would stop and ask why he's being turned down and maybe change what's being offered, you don't just go 'fuck you' and on to the next name.  Fucking amateur hour!

Likely all at least half true.

Like I've said if he had no attachment to the club/city/region he'd not nark me half as much as he does. Whilst I wouldn't respect him in the slightest he'd just be another merry go round merchant making some brass.

At this point this grotesque snake c*** of a man and our 45k spineless braindeed sheep anger me far more than Ashley. The thing that sickened me recently was the 300 protesters trying to make a stand for this once great proud club and getting laughed at and abused by the morons piling into the ground. Just sums up how much Ashley has brainwashed people and how much our support has changed from 15/20 years ago. It wouldn't have been tolerated then.

There should have been 90 mins of Rafa chants on Sunday but there was nothing. Aye all this fake Geordie PR bullshit is the cherry on top. It's sickening, even worse that so many swallow it. The silent superfans are more in the wrong than Ashley at this point.

f*** Bruce and f*** our moron sheep. Hope they enjoy what's coming that they deserve. I was neutral before but now hope Norwich fucking dick them on Saturday

At this point this grotesque snake c*** of a man and our 45k spineless braindeed sheep anger me far more than Ashley. The thing that sickened me recently was the 300 protesters trying to make a stand for this once great proud club and getting laughed at and abused by the morons piling into the ground. Just sums up how much Ashley has brainwashed people and how much our support has changed from 15/20 years ago. It wouldn't have been tolerated then.

There should have been 90 mins of Rafa chants on Sunday but there was nothing. Aye all this fake Geordie PR bullshit is the cherry on top. It's sickening, even worse that so many swallow it. The silent superfans are more in the wrong than Ashley at this point.

f*** Bruce and f*** our moron sheep. Hope they enjoy what's coming that they deserve. I was neutral before but now hope Norwich fucking dick them on Saturday

You've never been neutral.

Dare I suggest that Bruce is the best manager we could have attracted given the shit position the club is in yet again being run by a tyrant?

What decent manager with any self respect and pride could have walked into this job after it was obvious how they treated Rafa as nothing more than a tool to keep us up so the fat cunt can pay himself millions 'back' and invest in doomed clothing companies with the TV money.

The club is fucked. As long as that fat, detestable, cunt is still there as owner (and he will be for a long time yet) it will never go anywhere.

Yet tens of thousands still turn up each week to support the Newcastle United he has created, to support the club he has shaped, and ultimately to support Ashley because supporting Newcastle United by buying tickets and merchandise and supporting Ashley very much go hand in hand he owns the club. Hence why I put off going to games and most definitely will not buy a single piece of club merchandise again while he is owner. I am like a single star in a universe of trillions, very insignificant, but if all fans done this it would make a difference. But there are far too many gullible sheep in the fan base.

You could do what Brighton did and look for a promising young English manager with some brains. He might turn out to be shit of course, but has to be a better bet than a proven failure at this level. There are probably highly regarded young managers abroad as well, but you would need some people who knew about football to identify them. We have Lee Charnley.

f*** Bruce and f*** our moron sheep. Hope they enjoy what's coming that they deserve. I was neutral before but now hope Norwich f***ing dick them on Saturday

Excellent post. I can't add anything more.