Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I can just see him eeking out a 1-1 or 1-0 win here.

Just don't see it. Morale is on the floor, quite a few injuries, he's reeling personally after the shambles at Leicester. I think they'll get a comfortable 2-0 win, maybe more. We're already dead in the water against better teams

agreed. they're in desperate need of a pick-me-up and we're goddamn trash. perfectly scripted.

I can just see him eeking out a 1-1 or 1-0 win here.

Just don't see it. Morale is on the floor, quite a few injuries, he's reeling personally after the shambles at Leicester. I think they'll get a comfortable 2-0 win, maybe more. We're already dead in the water against better teams

agreed. they're in desperate need of a pick-me-up and we're goddamn trash. perfectly scripted.

Wouldn't be surprised but I also see more chance of us getting a point here than I did at Leicester. Based on the spurs game basically.

From Chris Waugh's article today in the Athletic;

Newcastle are yet to win at home this season. They have scored just two league goals on their own patch, and only four in total — the joint-worst return in the top flight. Their goal difference is minus nine and they have conceded the joint-third-highest number of goals (13) in the Premier League.

As far as statistics go, Newcastle are bottom, or close to bottom, of just about every key department.

Their average possession stands at 32.4 per cent, they have averaged just 9.1 shots per game, and while their expected goals of 4.3 is actually a 0.3 improvement on their actual return, it is a full 2.27 behind the next-worst side, Crystal Palace.

Already this season, Newcastle have started games in four different formations: 3-5-2, 5-4-1, 3-4-2-1 and 4-2-3-1, while varying systems have also been used within matches.

He's so defensive all the time. The only mud-slinging I can see has been primarily in the presentation of facts (i.e. Newcastle have been objectively dismal this season for these reasons); secondly, it's been via people writing - sometimes baselessly - that there are 'blizzards of discontent' on Tyneside. Has he really been given that unfair a ride?

All of this is on the assumption he doesn't read this board, of course. In which case, fair enough, Steve.

He's so defensive all the time. The only mud-slinging I can see has been primarily in the presentation of facts (i.e. Newcastle have been objectively dismal this season for these reasons); secondly, it's been via people writing - sometimes baselessly - that there are 'blizzards of discontent' on Tyneside. Has he really been given that unfair a ride?

All of this is on the assumption he doesn't read this board, of course. In which case, fair enough, Steve.

Bar Craig Hope and the lowered home attendances he's been supported entirely. Been no fan discontent against him at games, local and national media have been as positive as they can be.

Blokes a fucking arsehole, not that we didn't know that years ago.

I want to know where the mud-throwing is coming from? Certainly not from the journalists (Hope apart), not from the match going fans...

When he spouts this shite in the Press Conference, why don't the journalists present think to challenge what he's saying? I think our local press are on a par with Ashley, Charnley & Bruce in all this. They're pathetic.

Guest reefatoon

Back to basics. Bring on that mega hoof.  The opposition can't score when the ball is 20 foot in the air all the time.

I shudder to think what Bruce's version of back to basics is. I don't think i've ever witnessed at close (ish) quarters someone so out of their depth at the job they've been hired to do. He's right up there with John Carver at this point.