Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“It’s fantastic for the truly loyal supporters of the club”

Says Steve Bruce on the half-season ticket offer.

Nice little dig from nice guy Brucie :rolleyes:

Definitely reads like a dig.

Urgh, fuck him. 'Loyalty' is such a bullshit, meaningless concept in football these days, certainly at NUFC. If loyalty is measured by how recently you've given money to NUFC, then I guess there are thousands and thousands of thousands of extremely disloyal people who have suddenly become disloyal very recently, after decades of support. Sure. Makes sense.

The bloke's just an arsehole, just another Pardew. Utterly complicit in the club's damaging agendas, but pretending to be a man of the people at the same time. Rancid.

A ton of loyalty he's shown during his career to fans and clubs that paid him, and let him take time off for family reasons. Sheffield Wednesday must be gutted they no longer have such a loyal man on the books.

Shown extreme loyalty to the people of Birmingham, Sheffield and Tyne/Wear by managing the main rivals in all three regions. Everyone deserves their fair share of Brucey.

I always said that I didnt hate Bruce personally but that he was just a poor manager. After hearing his comments yesterday, I've changed my mind.

Rafa was a man of the people, constantly pulling the fans back in, in spite of the owner. Bruce seems to have a "with us or against us," mentality. Sadly, this will be his undoing, when those so called loyal fans start to boo him (and his players) once he starts fiddling with Rafas side and results go south.

When you look at the other managers, the top ones being Rafa, Klopp and Guardiola they all just ooze class both when they speak and in their appearance. Bruce is totally devoid of class in all departments.  I rate him alongside Carver as the worst and most embarrassing.  This shines through in their football strategy, or lack of, and I find them nothing more than an embarrassment.

When you look at the other managers, the top ones being Rafa, Klopp and Guardiola they all just ooze class both when they speak and in their appearance. Bruce is totally devoid of class in all departments.  I rate him alongside Carver as the worst and most embarrassing.  This shines through in their football strategy, or lack of, and I find them nothing more than an embarrassment.

:lol: what?

Carver is on a whole different level of shite man.

Being a statistical anomaly to such an absurd extent is usually a bad sign. It suggests the approach is either a) catastrophically unsustainable or b) the result of quite a profound and radical tactical insight from Steve Bruce.

Being a statistical anomaly to such an absurd extent is usually a bad sign.

Exactly it’s more how big the difference is compared to everyone else :lol:

Brucies Mags = The most defensive team planet earth has ever seen haha.

Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville won’t tell you that though.