Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

If he loses at WBA, I think that’s when it might start turning nasty towards him from the matchgoers.

Most definitely. I'd be very very surprised if we don't get beat and outplayed once again.

If he loses at WBA, I think that’s when it might start turning nasty towards him from the matchgoers.

Don't think our fans are capable of turning nasty against one their own, even if he is a Man U diehard.

Don't think our fans are capable of turning nasty against one their own, even if he is a Man U diehard.

They’ll just turn on fellow fans

The fans that are left will in no way protest.

The fans that are left will in no way protest.

Not at the club but I guarantee things will get nasty in the stands

Things won't turn nasty in the ground, because it's now full of spectators, as opposed to supporters. Ashley has his audience.

:thup:

Yup, probably boo some of the players but then just sit in silence and watch us get rolled over time and again

I've just watched motd2 this morning and was rattled they used Caulkin's tweet before playing our game saying "Steve Bruce isn't the problem". We definitely have a bigger problem but the free pass Bruce is getting in the media despite us being absolutely woeful is starting to irritate me on a similar scale to how Pardew was defended.

I've just watched motd2 this morning and was rattled they used Caulkin's tweet before playing our game saying "Steve Bruce isn't the problem". We definitely have a bigger problem but the free pass Bruce is getting in the media despite us being absolutely woeful is starting to irritate me on a similar scale to how Pardew was defended.

What would make you happy? Bruce to get all the blame, or to get the sack? As all you can hope for is a slightly better manager whilst Ashley is still here. Me, I'd rather the worst possible manager as it exposes Ashley's ill-intentions towards the club.

This club is not worthy of anybody's support, whether the manager is Bruce or not is irrelevant.