Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Geordie season ticket holder in the pub in Stockholm where I work tonight: "You've got to give credit to Bruce for this season though." I tried to stop him and say that it all felt like a fluke and was utterly unsustainable, but before I could he came out with "With Rafa we would have definitely been in a relegation battle".

Geordie season ticket holder in the pub in Stockholm where I work tonight: "You've got to give credit to Bruce for this season though." I tried to stop him and say that it all felt like a fluke and was utterly unsustainable, but before I could he came out with "With Rafa we would have definitely been in a relegation battle".

He's a lost cause, leave him be.

I physically recoiled then.

With Pardew, at least you only had to deal with people being wrong about Pardew. This time you've got to listen to people being wrong about Bruce and being wrong about Rafa. What a bloody labour.

What the hell does he see every home game ? :lol:

Theres a few at work in that mind set, I just tend to totally blank them completely now. It's not worth the arguments.

Do what? Lie?

Nah have a go at journos, it's too easy to write whatever and have no comeback. Put it this way if he'd gotten into an argument with the crayon eater, we'd all probably be on his side.

Total bollocks. Rafa could have us exactly where we are, right now, and we'd know we were safe. Because Rafa's methods would have us finishing strong.

Oh trust me, I did. Not wasting time and energy on someone that thick.

Also, the fucking cheek of Bruce to try and tell us that you got to be careful with players when they've been injured :lol: He literally played ASM twice this season when he's been injured.

"I'm not gonna answer you, Craig"

Amazing.. hadn't seen the clip where he (Craig Hope) challenged McClaren before, but now Stevie Steak Bake is taking the huff with him too.

Good work. Only surprised Steve didn't ask if Luke was there to talk to.

Absolutely rattled at the slightest thing, you love to see it.

I just don't understand why he was so angry about it. If it was untrue he could have just laughed it off and took the piss out of Hope, but his defensiveness just made it seem like he was desperate to hide something.

You can bet your bottom dollar that this stuff with Hope and the win will trigger Edwards into a pro-Bruce propaganda piece.

That guff from Dublin (a mate of Bruce) last night was shameless too