Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

If these new owners are wanting to throw serious money at the club as we hope, no chance Bruce is staying imo. They will want their own man with a proven track record of winning trophies.

If binning this horrible fat ugly incompetent wanksplat isn't number 1 on their to do list I'll not be f***ing happy like. No room for sentiment or giving him a chance. He's pigshit, get the c*** out the door.

Wanksplat is one of my favourite insults :lol: a real playground insult.

No.

Why not

Where do you think Bruce would take Newcastle, even with financial backing?

Not very far! If you read my post properly I did say until the end of the season. Of course I want him out after then!

No.

Why not

Not very far! If you read my post properly I did say until the end of the season. Of course I want him out after then!

Nah, cut him now. Get Rafa in so that he can start working now for next season.

No.

Why not

I would say it may depend on if the new owners have already earmarked and potentially spoken with DOF/manager slots as if they have already done so then that team can already start planning/plotting out what to do.

If the new owners/board have not thought that far ahead or already have a mind boggling amount of things to sort I can see a small argument in the very short term to keep at least this side of things the same.

Also depends on when/if this season ends when transfers will be allowed etc.

Maybe he will take Staveley out for a Kebab and sweep her off her feet with his good looks, charm, football knowledge and vision then we could get a few more years of 'Since I walked through the door' etc

There's no logic to not hoying Bruce in the sea and getting someone hopefully Rafa in who can start pointing money, resources and intellect at the chronic set up that has created a cycle of mediocrity.

The only argument I can think of is the owner's might not know who they want but Bruce is a piece of shit he knows he's a dead man walking and the player's do too.

The woman who basically had Rafa written into offer for the club a few years ago and is partnered with some of the wealthiest people in the world who's "competitors" have Pep and Thomas Tuchel as manager aren't going to sanction shed loads of money to spend with Bruce leading them out long term.

Makes perfect sense for any new owners to buy themselves time. We dont even know what fixtures will be played at this point, or when transfer windows will open and close.

Everyone under the sun knows that Bruce will be sacked once they have got their ducks in a row.

His first Monday after the new owners are confirmed...... "Right Andy, Joelinton, you boys are the future of this club.  Lets get you new contracts sorted out".

At the very most he could be given till the end of this season (whenever and whatever guise it takes) but not a second longer and only if their preferred can't/won't be available until seasons end.

Imagine Rafa getting in now, think of the foundations we could have in place for next season when it starts. 

I can't imagine that there hasn't been some sort of feelers put out to Rafa recently from the buying side.

His first Monday after the new owners are confirmed...... "Right Andy, Joelinton, you boys are the future of this club.  Lets get you new contracts sorted out".

At the very most he could be given till the end of this season (whenever and whatever guise it takes) but not a second longer and only if their preferred can't/won't be available until seasons end.

Imagine Rafa getting in now, think of the foundations we could have in place for next season when it starts. 

I can't imagine that there hasn't been some sort of feelers put out to Rafa recently from the buying side.

Bottom paragraph is basically what most journalists have been saying. Discussions have already gone on.

I suspect the club will see a DOF as a priority before manager.