Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“Steadied the ship” - the ship that was the 6th best in the league from when Almiron signed FFS!

Mark Lawrenson once said that Kenny Dalglish did a great job steadying the ship after Ruud Gullit's reign.

Digest that one.

Huh? Ruud’s reign at Chelsea?

“Steadied the ship” - the ship that was the 6th best in the league from when Almiron signed FFS!

Mark Lawrenson once said that Kenny Dalglish did a great job steadying the ship after Ruud Gullit's reign.

Digest that one.

Huh? Ruud’s reign at Chelsea?

Lawro's brain just couldn't process the fact that the uselss ginger tosser had done the worst managerial job in PL history, so it re-ordered reality into a version that still allowed the sun to shine out of Kenny's arse.

To make it even more astounding, Lawrenson was actually employed by NUFC during both the Keegan and Dalglish eras.

If binning this horrible fat ugly incompetent wanksplat isn't number 1 on their to do list I'll not be fucking happy like. No room for sentiment or giving him a chance. He's pigshit, get the cunt out the door.

Guest chopey

If binning this horrible fat ugly incompetent wanksplat isn't number 1 on their to do list I'll not be fucking happy like. No room for sentiment or giving him a chance. He's pigshit, get the cunt out the door.

Im going to give him some credit, he has somehow, inexplicably managed to get enough points on the board to give buyers confidence to buy mid-season.

I don’t think Rafa’s late bloomers approach tempted investors previously, and by the end of the season it’s always been too late to try and negotiate.

For that reason he just about deserves to see out the season.

So you're undecided eh Midds, btw I agree simply based on the way he shafted Sheff Wed never mind that he is nothing but an apologist for the FCB regime

So you're undecided eh Midds, btw I agree simply based on the way he shafted Sheff Wed never mind that he is nothing but an apologist for the FCB regime

He can put on his posh quiet Geordie accent on whilst wearing a fucking Cheltenham Town tracksuit instead. Fuck him. Lance the boil and appoint a proper manager on the first day, why waste 6 months dithering on this utter cunt?

From the deep thoughts of Alex (Sprout) Bruce

"Alex Bruce has claimed that speculation over a potential Newcastle United takeover is “pointless” until a deal is actually confirmed

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the former Hull City defender suggested that the Toon Army have had their fingers burned before by rumours that have amounted to nothing, and should be wary of getting their hopes up again too soon.

But Bruce has urged supporters to take a cautious approach to the update.

Speaking to Football Insider, he said: “We’ve seen a million times before that Newcastle has been spoken about in terms of a takeover and nothing has come to fruition.

“Until there is actually a takeover in place, I think it’s pretty pointless talking about it.

“The proof is in the pudding that all the takeover talk in the past has been a little bit up in the air.

“Listen, whether Ashley sells it and whether it’s the right person who comes and buys it, we’ll have to wait and see, but until that moment when it’s confirmed and it’s in black and white, done and dusted… I think that’s the only time you can really talk about it.”

Right lads just stop the stupid speculation now, you're not allowed to dream......son of cabbage has spoken

If/when he leaves, he's done better than expected but better than expected was not being embroiled in the relegation battle shit we've had to endure in 5 of the last 6 PL seasons prior to this current one. The football was, with 2 exceptions away at West Ham and West Brom (which we almost threw away), laborious at best and utterly vile at worst. The two games against Leicester in particular. He was Ashley's perfect kind of manager and unlucky for him, it looks like we're being taken over and he will end up going back to the kind of jobs he was taking prior to him coming here.

Don't hate him, don't like him. Hopefully in the coming days or weeks, bye.

Alex Bruce should be willing it to happen, when his fat headed da gets the tin tack and pitches up at some lower league nobody team he'll have a contract and a spot at centre half nailed down.

100% this