Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

In the almost 18 fucking months this useless fat cunt has been managing the team I grew up supporting, only on 3 or 4 occasions can I remember this side actually looking like it was going to win a game.

Each and every fucking time it’s hanging hope on ‘moments of magic’. Dinosaurs like him should be nowhere near top level management in 2020.

Guest reefatoon

We need this takeover so we can sack this cunt off. How can you make a game of football so fucking depressing. Got exactly what his bottling negative shit tactics deserve.

I legitimatly pissed off that he kept Darlow on for 20 minutes when very clearly in distress. Its needless, reckless, and shows a total disregard to his players.

Was hoping he was going to run it off I'd imagine. That'll be extra laps for Darlow this week in training.

We need this takeover so we can sack this cunt off. How can you make a game of football so fucking depressing. Got exactly what his bottling negative shit tactics deserve.

:thup:

Can’t be arsed with this shite anymore.

He's a disgrace but the bigger disgrace is that he was given the job in the first place. His exit (and, more importantly, the exit of the fat oaf who gave him that job) can't come soon enough. Looking forward to his lifting excuses post-match.

Can’t believe he still has the fucking cheek to say he’s trying to play in ‘offensive’ way  :lol: :lol: :lol:

18 months. How many shots on target in each game Steve?

It's pretty fucking offensive to watch.

fuck me.

clueless.

starting joelinton was bad enough, but playing him right wing????

then leaving him for 70 minutes.

there are not 3 teams worse than us in this league.

I missed the lineups at the start of the game and honestly had no idea he was on the pitch for most of the first half.

fuck me.

clueless.

starting joelinton was bad enough, but playing him right wing????

then leaving him for 70 minutes.

there are not 3 teams worse than us in this league.

I missed the lineups at the start of the game and honestly had no idea he was on the pitch for most of the first half.

we genuinely played with 10 men for 70 minutes. jogging around. may be completed one effective forward pass all game.

he can give all the interviews he wants, but he is a disgrace.

it's not enough that he's shit, its that fact that he is lazy and he hides. coward.

saying that he didnt pick himself.