Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just goes to show that ‘the table doesn’t lie’ saying is a load of bollocks. We’ve not even been playing the same sport as Leeds and yet we’re neck & neck in the league.

Do people really say that after 3 and half games?

Yes someone said it on my main friend chat group, also a huge Steve Bruce fan.

Idiot :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Best NUFC manager since Robson, what start to the season.

Taking cups seriously and playing attacking football, reckon we’ve got a chance of finishing top 6 this year.

Best NUFC manager since Robson, what start to the season.

Taking cups seriously and playing attacking football, reckon we’ve got a chance of finishing top 6 this year.

Considering how this forum has become much worse in the last few years I'm genuinely wondering if you're being serious or not.

I mean, nothing surprises me on here anymore.

One man team unfortunately, think he has actually bought decently in transfer window, but still heavily relies on the French man remaining fit.

Without him we lose or draw against a s**** Burnley team.

His philosophy going off last week still seems to be 10 men behind the ball against any remotely decent team. Contrast this with Bielsa yesterday, five players in around city box when breaking forward.

There’s absolutely no reason we can’t play like that with a combo from Hayden, Longstaff or Hendrick playing the holding role.

Unfortunately his answer seems to be Hendrick to play in a 3 to cover for Shelvey’s lack of mobility. With a front 4 we’ll drilled to press and keep our shape when we haven’t got the ball, we could be quite explosive getting men breaking in box.

That will never happen with this clown though.

He won so he's back to being a good solid manager again as far as the nation is concerned. Don't need to look any deeper than that, football's a simple game guv.

"It's a results business" until the results turn to shit and then we don't say that any more.