Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The lass on motd last night highlighted the glaring basic defficiencies,not tracking players,no players in the box.How the fk he cant see this,this is his level hovering just above the zone,while instilling a small time club mentality allaround the place.

The lass on motd last night highlighted the glaring basic defficiencies,not tracking players,no players in the box.How the fk he cant see this,this is his level hovering just above the zone,while instilling a small time club mentality allaround the place.

I was listening to her last night thinking I'd 100% have her as our manager over Bruce mind. I've never heard Bruce sound so clued up on tactics as she is

The lass on motd last night highlighted the glaring basic defficiencies,not tracking players, no players in the box.How the fk he cant see this,this is his level hovering just above the zone,while instilling a small time club mentality allaround the place.

I was thinking that during the game, we actually got in a few decent crosses for a change -  can remember 3 anyway - and there was just empty space where the striker should have been. Or even a runner from out wide or midfield.

The thing that really annoys me with the club is the lack of planning (stating the absolute obvious I know) - for example this current set of players - we should be looking to finish 9th to 12th - that’s realistic - have a 40m budget every season - top it up with any sales - buy 3/4 players to improve us - do this for 2/3 years and you’ve got a squad that can look to finish 7th to 10th - maybe get a Europa League place - I mean it’s not hard - that’s how you build - it frustrates the hell out of me that a club of our size has a simple remit of finishing 17th, anything else is a bonus

The lass on motd last night highlighted the glaring basic defficiencies,not tracking players, no players in the box.How the fk he cant see this,this is his level hovering just above the zone,while instilling a small time club mentality allaround the place.

I was thinking that during the game, we actually got in a few decent crosses for a change -  can remember 3 anyway - and there was just empty space where the striker should have been. Or even a runner from out wide or midfield.

Said this in match thread, 2 cracking low crosses from Matty and Shelvey, begging to be put away, nee fucker near the cross.  :lol:

There was a cross from the right in the first half that Joe just about got on the end of... moments before you can hear the Steve's screaming "Get in the box Joe, Get in the box Joe" as he's just loafing up to the edge of the box.

This sort of thing must come from the lack of coaching, pattern of play and how to attack. Other teams you can see it's second nature with players what they need to do, and where they need to be. With Leeds, you can see it's second nature that players are running forward constantly into space, and getting in the box - that obviously comes from coaching.

With us everything seems so disjointed, off the cuff and reliant on players' individual moments to create anything.

There was a cross from the right in the first half that Joe just about got on the end of... moments before you can hear the Steve's screaming "Get in the box Joe, Get in the box Joe" as he's just loafing up to the edge of the box.

This sort of thing must come from the lack of coaching, pattern of play and how to attack. Other teams you can see it's second nature with players what they need to do, and where they need to be. With Leeds, you can see it's second nature that players are running forward constantly into space, and getting in the box - that obviously comes from coaching.

With us everything seems so disjointed, off the cuff and reliant on players' individual moments to create anything.

It’s definitely a lack of coaching, the fact no single player had improved speaks volumes - that’s why I am so pleased we had Rafa in a way - he made me understand what true coaching is, and pretty much set the bar for me which to judge other managers with

Collymore is f***ing bang on there. Absolutely spot on. Should send that around social media and ask the local journos why the c*** gets a free ride every pissing week.

August 2019 that, on back of us being a bag of shit two games in under Bruce - before Spurs away game! Nothing changed 18months on.

Collymore is f***ing bang on there. Absolutely spot on. Should send that around social media and ask the local journos why the c*** gets a free ride every pissing week.

August 2019 that, on back of us being a bag of shit two games in under Bruce - before Spurs away game! Nothing changed 18months on.

Yep.

Cabbage heed is like the Trump of the football World. Brought in to replace a highly popular figurehead, denying the previous regime did any good while making sure any positives they did are swiftly removed, all while spouting a load of bullshit in the hope that people believe that he's doing the right thing.

That, and he looks like he'd melt under hot lights

Liam Kennedy made some interesting points on Wraith's show last night about press conferences. They're all done over Zoom now and if you have to click the rained hand icon and wait to be asked to ask a question. It sounds like most of them time, you only get to ask one question and can't follow it up. The person running the meeting might then go to a reporter from a national rag who won't ask Bruce questions about him and more on the game. In normal life, questions would be bounced straight back to any answers so he's literally getting away with it in that aspect never mind without fans being at the grounds!