Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

God please let this fall through due to the compensation. PLEASE!!!

:lol: What are you even hanging on in the hope of? The worse manager they get the better.

Got a reply from old Olly. He ignored my “get off his dick” comment seemingly

I would have to agree that we were grateful to have Rafa as manager at such a dreadful club. And it’s a fact Bruce will have to try and clear up this mess. He won’t succeed though.

He’s claiming we should be thankful though, and we absolutely should not be. Read my reply later on, which is what I’m getting at

Like Bruce will suddenly rectify this mess.  :lol:

Well exactly :lol:

He's walking into a shit storm where he's going to have basically no say on anything other than who starts on a matchday and what their rolls are.

He's coming in to be a fuckin yes man/whipping boy and he knows it.

Stuart Pearce "I'm astounded as well. Whilst I think Bruce is a good suit for the club, I also think David (Moyes) might have been a slightly better fit.

"Bruce has definitely done it, with Birmingham, Norwich, he's done a real solid job at those clubs. I think it's a good appointment personally, a solid set of hands."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-steve-bruce-verdict-16573044

:lol: What are you even hanging on in the hope of? The worse manager they get the better.

The ideal scenario is that we get a decent manager who can make some shrewd purchases and keep us up whilst simultaneously boycotting games and forcing Ashley out. The truth is if we get a decent manager and start winning games then the sheep will go back and all will be forgiven.

The ideal scenario is that we get a decent manager who can make some shrewd purchases and keep us up whilst simultaneously boycotting games and forcing Ashley out. The truth is if we get a decent manager and start winning games then the sheep will go back and all will be forgiven.

The ideal scenario is Ashley going, that's literally it.

What division we're in does not matter.

Stuart Pearce "I'm astounded as well. Whilst I think Bruce is a good suit for the club, I also think David (Moyes) might have been a slightly better fit.

"Bruce has definitely done it, with Birmingham, Norwich, he's done a real solid job at those clubs. I think it's a good appointment personally, a solid set of hands."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-steve-bruce-verdict-16573044

"A PROPER FOOTBALL MAN"

These guys are actually demented. They refuse to learn anything and improve themselves, and just wait around for the odd wretched club to give them a job because they stink, and then they all pat themselves on the back in 'support' of each other.

This is ridiculous.

He's never even managed Norwich man you fucking idiot :lol:

Got a reply from old Olly. He ignored my “get off his dick” comment seemingly

I would have to agree that we were grateful to have Rafa as manager at such a dreadful club. And it’s a fact Bruce will have to try and clear up this mess. He won’t succeed though.

He’s claiming we should be thankful though, and we absolutely should not be. Read my reply later on, which is what I’m getting at

Like Bruce will suddenly rectify this mess.  :lol:

Well exactly :lol:

He's walking into a shit storm where he's going to have basically no say on anything other than who starts on a matchday and what their rolls are.

He's coming in to be a fuckin yes man/whipping boy and he knows it.

12 years of decay and Bruce rocks ups portrayed by the journos as a "Mr Fix It".  When in reality better men have tried and failed, then given up and left.