Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The PFM is nearly gone, but they're struggling against the dying of the light.

Let go guys, you'll feel better when it's over.

The PFM will hang about like the dying dinosaurs nibbling on the last remains of their dead species.  Some will move on and will evolve to birds but they'll just be turkeys.

Got a reply from old Olly. He ignored my “get off his dick” comment seemingly

I would have to agree that we were grateful to have Rafa as manager at such a dreadful club. And it’s a fact Bruce will have to try and clear up this mess. He won’t succeed though.

He’s claiming we should be thankful though, and we absolutely should not be. Read my reply later on, which is what I’m getting at

Like Bruce will suddenly rectify this mess.  :lol:

Well exactly :lol:

He's walking into a shit storm where he's going to have basically no say on anything other than who starts on a matchday and what their rolls are.

He's coming in to be a fuckin yes man/whipping boy and he knows it.

12 years of decay and Bruce rocks ups portrayed by the journos as a "Mr Fix It".  When in reality better men have tried and failed, then given up and left. 

We're going to get this kind of shit for the foreseeable from the shit rags.

Just realised I've written 'rolls' ffs :lol:

Probably more apt anyway.

The PFM is nearly gone, but they're struggling against the dying of the light.

Let go guys, you'll feel better when it's over.

They're so pathetic.

I mean if you can't be bothered with the technical side of the game and just want to be Mr. 'passion' motivational guy, at least have the sense to always have someone on your staff that really knows the tactical side of the game. Instead they just surround themselves with their pals and turn their noses up at that side of things.

Even Ferguson as good as he was always had top tactical guys on his staff. Likely helped him a great deal.

Stuart Pearce "I'm astounded as well. Whilst I think Bruce is a good suit for the club, I also think David (Moyes) might have been a slightly better fit.

"Bruce has definitely done it, with Birmingham, Norwich, he's done a real solid job at those clubs. I think it's a good appointment personally, a solid set of hands."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-steve-bruce-verdict-16573044

He's never even managed Norwich man you fucking idiot :lol:

:lol:

Got a reply from old Olly. He ignored my “get off his dick” comment seemingly

I would have to agree that we were grateful to have Rafa as manager at such a dreadful club. And it’s a fact Bruce will have to try and clear up this mess. He won’t succeed though.

He’s claiming we should be thankful though, and we absolutely should not be. Read my reply later on, which is what I’m getting at

Like Bruce will suddenly rectify this mess.  :lol:

Well exactly :lol:

He's walking into a shit storm where he's going to have basically no say on anything other than who starts on a matchday and what their rolls are.

He's coming in to be a fuckin yes man/whipping boy and he knows it.

12 years of decay and Bruce rocks ups portrayed by the journos as a "Mr Fix It".  When in reality better men have tried and failed, then given up and left. 

We're going to get this kind of shit for the foreseeable from the shit rags.

Just realised I've written 'rolls' ffs :lol:

Probably more apt anyway.

best part of the mr fix it thing is they've just forced an actual mr fixit out of the club who fixed the last fucking mess this idiot caused :lol:

Why Steve Bruce and not Moyes? He’s equally shite, relegated the Maclean’s and he is free.

Moyes is more of a control freak and would never accept having players brought in for him. That is the key thing in all of this.