Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

The only hope is he won’t pay it, that’s if you are arsed who is manager of course

I wan't Pardew to come and finish the job with either Wise or Ferdinand DOF

Mike Ashley has never hired a foreign manager, right?

I mean Rafa came to him at a time he was desperate to keep the club in the prem, and he just went with it.

It's such a shame man. There are decent managers out there that would work in this structure, but he he is adverse to him.

Claude Puel and Quique Sanchez flores are such obvious options for goodness sake.

It's a joke.

It doesn't matter who it is man.

I know. I know ... it's just so difficult to accept the state of things.

There's still a part of me that imagines we could flukily stumble into someone that somehow makes it all work.

I think someone ridiculous just needs to come in so I can just accept this farce fully and start rooting against the team, like I did towards the end of Pardew's reign.

I could have killed Cisse for that goal at Swansea I think it was that bought that rogue more time.

Fun times ahead.

I've already read huge numbers of "Who do they expect?" comments from thick fans of other clubs. The media go with "You could do a lot worse" (Could we though? Really?).

What all these groups have in common is they follow Mike Ashley's thinking of "Being in the Premiership is all that matters".

Mike Ashley has never hired a foreign manager, right?

I mean Rafa came to him at a time he was desperate to keep the club in the prem, and he just went with it.

It's such a shame man. There are decent managers out there that would work in this structure, but he he is adverse to him.

Claude Puel and Quique Sanchez flores are such obvious options for goodness sake.

It's a joke.

It doesn't matter who it is man.

I know. I know ... it's just so difficult to accept the state of things.

There's still a part of me that imagines we could flukily stumble into someone that somehow makes it all work.

I think someone ridiculous just needs to come in so I can just accept this farce fully and start rooting against the team, like I did towards the end of Pardew's reign.

I could have killed Cisse for that goal at Swansea I think it was that bought that rogue more time.

Fun times ahead.

Hating Cisse was so hard to do. I really liked him

He turned to absolute shit after the amazing start.

The only hope is he won’t pay it, that’s if you are arsed who is manager of course

Genuine prospect :thup:

wise would be my choice for it to turn toxic ASAP but ashley will never do that after pardew imo

I've already read huge numbers of "Who do they expect?" comments from thick fans of other clubs. The media go with "You could do a lot worse" (Could we though? Really?).

What all these groups have in common is they follow Mike Ashley's thinking of "Being in the Premiership is all that matters".

Ask any supporter of a Premier League club if they'd be happy with Ashley or Bruce. There's no comeback from that.

Haven't even officially approached Sheffield Wednesday yet to speak to him.

By the way he is a Seffield sports journalist not just some random bloke.

Didn't Hardy say last night that club staff had been informed that Steve Bruce was the new manager?  If he is still in Sheffield and taking training this morning then there's dud info coming from somewhere. 

We stumbled into someone who made it work, we fucked him off.

Yeah, I hear you.

I guess I was referring more to the whole approach to recruitment. Rafa and MA were never on the same page. 

Amazingly enough, Rafa still excelled with absolutely no support at all, but looking back it was doomed from the outset.

Guest reefatoon

I hope Mini Mike is really feeling the pressure now. Can see him huddled under his little desk in the broom cupboard, crying his little eyes out wondering where to turn now after the 5 managers he has actually heard of have all turned him down.

Why are we paying compensation? Why don't we just find someone who has an equally shit record who is out of work. I do wonder if this will end the myth of the we hate all none geordies myth.

No fucking way will the fat cunt pay 5 million surely

It’ll just come out of the ‘transfer budget’ if he does.

Got a reply from old Olly. He ignored my “get off his dick” comment seemingly

I would have to agree that we were grateful to have Rafa as manager at such a dreadful club. And it’s a fact Bruce will have to try and clear up this mess. He won’t succeed though.

I'd actually prefer Pardew to come back.

I dont want someone like Sanches Flores or Puel who might actually do a good job. The worst thing that could happen is they get someone competent, land on their feet and the club is vindicated in their decision. It'll be even more grim if the decision to get rid of Benitez, refuse to spend any money etc. actually ends up being a success (in the short term).

Bring in someone shit, even worse and the whole thing comes crashing down and the fat cunt looks even more stupid.

Why are we paying compensation? Why don't we just find someone who has an equally shit record who is out of work. I do wonder if this will end the myth of the we hate all none geordies myth.

No fucking way will the fat cunt pay 5 million surely

Why not? He's just landed £30m from selling Perez, that would pay for 6 signings and compensation for a British manager.

God please let this fall through due to the compensation. PLEASE!!!

It won't. The Sheffield chairman will be happy to get 500k for Bruce, he's just pretending to play hardball to keep up appearances. Probably can't believe his luck.

It won't. The Sheffield chairman will be happy to get 500k for Bruce, he's just pretending to play hardball to keep up appearances. Probably can't believe his luck.

Really, they went out of their way to give him time off before appointing him. He ended up getting them from near the bottom to nearly getting into the plays offs towards the end of the season. I think they’ll rate him and want to keep him if they can.

Really, they went out of their way to give him time off before appointing him. He ended up getting them from near the bottom to nearly getting into the plays offs towards the end of the season. I think they’ll rate him and want to keep him if they can.

If Ashley's half the businessman he thinks he is, he should wait until November then. The honeymoon period will have worn off by then, Bruce will be available at a knockdown price.

Got a reply from old Olly. He ignored my “get off his dick” comment seemingly

I would have to agree that we were grateful to have Rafa as manager at such a dreadful club. And it’s a fact Bruce will have to try and clear up this mess. He won’t succeed though.

He’s claiming we should be thankful though, and we absolutely should not be. Read my reply later on, which is what I’m getting at

Like Bruce will suddenly rectify this mess.  :lol:

Correct :laugh:

And Sheff Weds need the money.

“Nice guy” Bruce is just coming for a retirement pay off.

He said he wasn’t sure about continuing in management before joining Sheff Weds and that it would probably be his last job.

The words of a man that is on his last legs just wants one last pay off while leaving his beloved Newcastle Utd rock bottom :anguish:

Genuine prospect :thup:

wise would be my choice for it to turn toxic ASAP but ashley will never do that after pardew imo

There's also the likelihood that Ashley likes Agent Wise in place on the TV (and Wise probably makes good coin doing it).

Having said that, my understanding is that Steve Nickson is the one putting names in front of Charnley at the moment, and surely Ashley would like someone in a more "senior" position like DoF. Wise ticks a lot of boxes (and feeds my destructive hopes).