Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

nah! fat b****** will just be clearing out his desk.

Aye there’s being at the training ground and there’s actually taking training

Aye, remember that time Rafa was back at the training ground, and sky were there and everyone thought it was just 'routine'?

Imagine a world where Sam Allardyce rejects you, and SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY refuse you permission to appoint their manager.

Imagine being the manager eventually appointed, and facing a press conference where the WHOLE WORLD knew you were behind those two dinosaurs in order of preference.

Guest The Little Waster

Bruce can afford to wait , put pressure on Ashley , maybe double his wages ...can walk away if needs be

Why are we paying compensation? Why don't we just find someone who has an equally shit record who is out of work. I do wonder if this will end the myth of the we hate all none geordies myth.

Don't be silly.  After all these years we're still deluded cunts who are entitled to win everything, facts don't get in the way of the geordie stereotype.

Mike Ashley has never hired a foreign manager, right?

I mean Rafa came to him at a time he was desperate to keep the club in the prem, and he just went with it.

It's such a shame man. There are decent managers out there that would work in this structure, but he he is adverse to him.

Claude Puel and Quique Sanchez flores are such obvious options for goodness sake.

It's a joke.

Guest covmag

Why are we paying compensation? Why don't we just find someone who has an equally shit record who is out of work. I do wonder if this will end the myth of the we hate all none geordies myth.

No fucking way will the fat cunt pay 5 million surely

Mike Ashley has never hired a foreign manager, right?

I mean Rafa came to him at a time he was desperate to keep the club in the prem, and he just went with it.

It's such a shame man. There are decent managers out there that would work in this structure, but he he is adverse to him.

Claude Puel and Quique Sanchez flores are such obvious options for goodness sake.

It's a joke.

It doesn't matter who it is man.