Joelinton

Stifler

Worst 1 v 1 I’ve ever seen

Think I gave up on the guy after that :lol:

I literally felt something inside me die.

I like him and think in a more professional setup and club he has a lot of tools that can be refined and developed into a quality player.

It will never happen here though. He will likely become a source of ridicule and will leave a broken man.

He's an average wide forward at best and a poor striker.  Awful signing.

Value wise hes the worst striker I've seen in 40 years even Rob McDonald, Rambo Reilly,Tony Cunningham,Frank Pingel,Shola,The Hoss could score goals

To think we paid 2 and a half times the amount we paid more for this guy than Arsenal paid for Aubameyang and Liverpool paid for Salah is fucking mind boggling

Aubameyang was like £55 million.

Being a manager for nufc must be the same as working as a  contractor when they tell u all tools are available on the job when you get there they give you a roll of  1970s bog roll instead of a hydraulic pump

Worst 1 v 1 I’ve ever seen

Think I gave up on the guy after that :lol:

I literally felt something inside me die.

I like him and think in a more professional setup and club he has a lot of tools that can be refined and developed into a quality player.

It will never happen here though. He will likely become a source of ridicule and will leave a broken man.

Or he could go on to have a career like Jon Dahl Tomasson

He was at his best with Kramarić playing off him as a second striker.

Would’ve been nice to see him and Ayoze together.

i've repeatedly said i think he could do a job in the firminho sort of role, false nine or whatever, but that would require a coach that knows what he's doing

i've repeatedly said i think he could do a job in the firminho sort of role, false nine or whatever, but that would require a coach that knows what he's doing

I'm sure I read somewhere that someone was super-excited by this Joelinton because he was the "next Roberto Firmino".

That person needs shooting.

I'm sure I read somewhere that someone was super-excited by this Joelinton because he was the "next Roberto Firmino".

That person needs shooting.

he was seen as the potential replacement for him at one point in germany, as far as i recall

what did he get in his last season, 11 goals 7 assists or something (maybe opposite) so perhaps there was a chance before he encountered the graveyard of potential that is nufc

I still think there is a better player than what we are seeing. If Benitez was in charge or even someone half decent we would have saw more from him. Before people say Benitez didn't want him, it was reported he did like him, but just not worth spending nearly his entire budget on 1 player when the squad is lacking in other areas which has proven to be the case.

That said he is not a £40 million player and never will be a £40 million player. I reckon if we bought Rondon as well he would have been a good mentor for Joelinton and would have taken the goal scoring burden off him.

Looks like the type of player who will be absolutely amazing as soon as he leaves. Similar to how anyone could see Thauvin had something and showed it as soon as he was played in the right system/position with a proper coach.

Looks like the type of player who will be absolutely amazing as soon as he leaves. Similar to how anyone could see Thauvin had something and showed it as soon as he was played in the right system/position with a proper coach.

As a club we also have a disturbing habit of hanging onto players who really shouldn't be anywhere near the top level of the Irish leagues let alone the Prem.

Wonder which camp Joelinton will fall into?

Think it's more an issue of not being able to offload the players that shouldn't be anywhere near the top level of the Irish leagues rather than hanging on to them. Who in their right mind would want to sign and match the current wages of players like Cack or Saivet?

Yes, I think he could look decent in a team which knows how to transition the ball from one end of the pitch to the other.

Think it's more an issue of not being able to offload the players that shouldn't be anywhere near the top level of the Irish leagues rather than hanging on to them. Who in their right mind would want to sign and match the current wages of players like Cack or Saivet?

I'm thinking more about the ones that could actually get on the pitch for us then as soon as they went elsewhere were found out. Gouffran fucked off to Turkey and is such a hit over there the fans have barely even bothered to update his wiki page. Anita went to Leeds and had them not even bother registering him to play then binned off his contract months ago and he's still a free agent.

Saylor, Shola, Williamson, Marveaux, Riviere, De Jong.

Guest covmag

Doing himself no favours but he’s a symptom of Steve Bruce’s Newcastle team. Pay £40m for a player who’s probably in the £20-25m bracket, play him out of position because he’s big, then lump balls to him.

He doesn’t look £5m in truth, I’ve no idea what kind of player he is, CH may be a better position  :lol: