Joelinton

Stifler

Tim Sherwood being a cunt in surprise shock. 

"Don't really get the hype, he has played alright but they now have a striker playing in midfield thats not helping up front and still can't hit the barn door."

"They have no chance, absolutely no chance. You can't stay up with the players he has in defence."

Just now, toontownman said:

"Don't really get the hype, he has played alright but they now have a striker playing in midfield thats not helping up front and still can't hit the barn door."

"They have no chance, absolutely no chance. You can't stay up with the players he has in defence."

Sherwood is a dried up old testicle

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Hope Longstaff saying the criticism is disrespectful was aimed at that cunt asking the questions. What a wanker. 

Seemed like it. Seemed a Proper triggered reaction. Seemed like someone that doesn't normally get confrontational losing his shit in the most passively aggressive polite way possible.

4 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Doesn’t even make sense. We stayed up with the exact same players in defence last season.

I remember reading a story earlier in this thread about two people giving him verbal abuse when he was out with his lass. 

I hope you two fucktards are eating humble pie and kiss the guy's feet and apologise.

Obviously the criticism was well warranted amongst us fans online or at the game but to go up to someone during his time off and with his missus no less. Fuck off.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Superb again. Reminds me of when Dembele was at Spurs

Yes, very similar change of position and result. Someone also mentioned Julio Baptista, which was another very similar kind of transformation.

36 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

How that dissent was a yellow I'm not sure. I think back to Man Utd haranguing the ref. They'd all be sent off now I guess.

Fernandes was at if from about 10 mins. Finally booked him 2nd half. Absolute shithouse

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah it was completely cuntish at the time. The only person that’s acceptable to do that to, is Ashley. 

And Pardew. There’s no discretion either with the King. You see him: you do it