Joelinton

Stifler

22 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

:lol: He could have chested it and booted it anywhere. Just unlucky. 

anyways, my daft picture has frozen for the past 15 minutes :/ 

He had like a split second to react to that. 

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

He had like a split second to react to that. 

..,A split second…he made the wrong choice. He was unlucky. I’m not gonna climb up the lads arse cos he plays for us and I want him to do well. It was a poor clearance and they were punished for it. 

anyways, they’re back in it, 2-3

I don’t know why they played him RCM as he isn’t very good there, we seen that when Longstaff was out.

Plus Brazil are such a cumbersome team, there isn’t any zip in their football at all.

10 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

..,A split second…he made the wrong choice. He was unlucky. I’m not gonna climb up the lads arse cos he plays for us and I want him to do well. It was a poor clearance and they were punished for it. 

anyways, they’re back in it, 2-3

The lad for Senegal hit a corker in on his left peg. Them don't normally go in. 

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I don’t know why they played him RCM as he isn’t very good there, we seen that when Longstaff was out.

Plus Brazil are such a cumbersome team, there isn’t any zip in their football at all.

I think it's more to do with the brasil players not passing to him that made his performance dip in my opinion. He was making runs into space but no one bothered using him it was always get it to vini. 

Joelinton off on 67 minutes. Did look a little off the pace for getting back helping out defensively, but thought he kept his shape mostly and got forward when he could, but they mainly worked down the left. Unfortunately he will be remembered for that clearance but as mentioned, it was a cracking goal and there were other players at fault as they continued to score. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo