Joelinton

Stifler

What’s interesting is that the way he plays centrally should mean that he’d be a good target man, but something just isnt right about him up front, it’s like he just doesn’t have any instincts for it. Whereas in the middle he’s generally a battering ram 

• 2 weeks later...

Sent off last night against Argentina. Never been a red. De Paul holding his face, when he was pushed in the chest, after trying to pull Joelinton back for a good few seconds and not letting go of his arm. 

Stupid response from Big Joe. But it’s still not a red. Yellow for each I would have thought. 

11 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Sent off last night against Argentina. Never been a red. De Paul holding his face, when he was pushed in the chest, after trying to pull Joelinton back for a good few seconds and not letting go of his arm. 

Stupid response from Big Joe. But it’s still not a red. Yellow for each I would have thought. 

It’s not even a yellow for Big Joe 

One of the worst decisions you’ll see 

13 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Just seen it, absolutely ridiculous. Surely they review it and see he pushed him in the chest and it should have been a free kick to Joelinton. 

de Paul's a right prick 

7 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Just seen it, absolutely ridiculous. Surely they review it and see he pushed him in the chest and it should have been a free kick to Joelinton. 

de Paul's a right prick 

Those are the ones where I feel the player in Joelinton’s place should have the right to just kick the guy writhing around on the pitch as hard as he can up the arse.

I don't understand why the governing bodies don't come down hard on that sort of play acting. Incidents where you can clearly see that no contact with the face was made, yet the player goes down clutching it.

It seems like such an easy win for FIFA etc. Don't think anybody would be against it

Didn't even know he was called up. At least he's getting some recognition for how good he's been recently. Might have stuffed any future involvement, but it does show that international managers (Southgate aside) are paying attention to our team now

15 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Didn't even know he was called up. At least he's getting some recognition for how good he's been recently. Might have stuffed any future involvement, but it does show that international managers (Southgate aside) are paying attention to our team now

Why would he have stuffed future involvement? He didn’t do anything. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Why would he have stuffed future involvement? He didn’t do anything. 

A red card in one of his first games??? Like it or not international managers tend to remember that kind of thing, and will sew the elements of distrust which could well prevent future involvement 

17 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

A red card in one of his first games??? Like it or not international managers tend to remember that kind of thing, and will sew the elements of distrust which could well prevent future involvement 

Maybe if he'd actually done something wrong :lol:

Must admit when I heard he had been sent off, I assumed he'd probably earned it, he can get a bit enthusiastic at times, but that is just criminal. If anything it looks like he's done his best not to react a lot sooner, and he's just trying to dislodge the arm pulling from that cheating cunt DePaul.

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

Appeal aside this doesn’t carry over to domestic league does it? Needs to unleash that frustration on Chewsee at the weekend! 

choke out Gallagher with his own headband! 

It doesn’t until the PL call an emergency vote to make international bans carry over for this weekend only.