Joelinton

Stifler

30 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Absolute fucking beast today, made Mctominey look like an amateur and got the best of them every single time.

McTominay is put into the Manchester United midfield to give them a physical presence , then he met Joelinton who bodied him. 

28 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He was phenomenal today, like when someone from an older age group joins in with your game. Bullied Man Utd. 

He was, but he still can't shoot for shit. I was absoulutely raging when he took his time to line up that shot then it barely dribbled it's way to the keeper about 60 seconds before we actually scored. Other than that he absolutely bossed that midfield along with Bruno and Miley.

Just now, wormy said:

God knows how many times I've said similar across this forum but there's not many better sights than him just powering through players with no elegance whatsoever. :lol:

I love it when he sticks his leg high up in the air to win it and somehow he always gets to it when it drops. It's mad.

These last couple of games for him really shows why he was such a flop at CF. Other than being in a much worse team ofcourse.

He actually excels at doing a bit of everything,being involved in as much as possible and I feel he improves with every touch of the ball he gets during a game.

Clearly when playing as CF, you don't get that opportunity. 

17 hours ago, wormy said:

God knows how many times I've said similar across this forum but there's not many better sights than him just powering through players with no elegance whatsoever. :lol:

His run for the Arsenal goal was pure unadulterated Joelinton, one player bounces off him, he barrels into another two and all three of them end up on the deck.

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He loves a performance against Man U

His first big performance in midfield was against Man U, guess he likes to pay tribute to that (we'll ignore the league cup final)

Was that the “we didn’t realise you were good” cringy interview?

20 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Was that the “we didn’t realise you were good” cringy interview?

Yeah that's the one, December '21. I'd say perhaps the Norwich game was his first big midfield game for us, but that Man U one was definitely the first 'right I'm completely taking over and there's absolutely nothing you can fucking do about it' game.

Edited by Checko

3 minutes ago, Checko said:

Yeah that's the one, December '21. I'd say perhaps the Norwich game was his first big midfield game for us, but that Man U one was definitely the first 'right I'm completely taking over and there's absolutely nothing you can fucking do about it' game.

Yeah, the Norwich one is when he was immense but the Man U is when others started to notice and it's when we realised that this new role is sustainable