Joelinton

Stifler

We miss Willock so much as he carries the ball and is a threat through middle/wide and works well with Bruno and Joe.

Joelinton was quality tonight, couldn't have done much more. Physical, direct at times, kept ball and great finish. Compared to before Howe he's a different player.

4 hours ago, Kanji said:

He was fucking class tonight. Feel for him so much. Heart of a lion man. 

Yep. He was outstanding. Usually his lack of technical ability is what lets him down. But he had it all last night. 

Such a shame that his outrageous goal counted for fuck all in the end. 

Loftus-Cheek is a soft cunt for his size. Wanted nothing to do with Big Joe when the going got tough. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

We miss him when not in the team. He's the most aggressive presser we have.

How unlucky are we that for practically Al the first half of the season we have been without Joe - Joe - Tonali and Anderson

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Thought he was our best outfield player last night.

He was. A couple of times he took the ball down from long balls with an exquisite first touch was just quality. He's a good player, just not a striker. I thing games like last night really show what a player is capable of.

was he injured when he came off? looked uneasy on his feet. or was it a case of just back from injury so limiting his minutes, I hope

Just now, RobS said:

was he injured when he came off? looked uneasy on his feet. or was it a case of just back from injury so limiting his minutes, I hope

I think he, like many of them, are carrying injuries. Shadow Puppets on here (clearly itk) said Livramento is carrying one too which probably goes some way to explaining his downturn in performances as well.