Joelinton

Stifler

23 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Probably Giggs but Joelinton launching people for 6 minutes straight.

Given our current trend for signing players that were shit houses against us it's more than coincidence that the first bit of handbags in this video is Big Joe beasting Cucurella

Of the 11 players who started more than 17 PL games for Newcastle this past season, 5 of them were uncapped, and 3 of them had 10 or less caps. That's pretty amazing she  you think about it, but one of those 5 move into the next category today :cool:.

Thoroughly deserved but would have seemed impossible 20 months ago.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

I like their training gear like was looking at it on dhgate for the gym. Wanted it WITH all the sponsors on the t-shirt but not sure if it comes with it or not. 

Check the reviews for photos, they’ll usually show the kit or gear without manufacturer or advertising logos but the actual product typically has them all on. It’s their plausible deniability for copyright I suppose :lol:

5 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Check the reviews for photos, they’ll usually show the kit or gear without manufacturer or advertising logos but the actual product typically has them all on. It’s their plausible deniability for copyright I suppose :lol:

Nice one ta