Joelinton

Stifler

25 minutes ago, huss9 said:

so they only have 2 games against guinea on the 17th and senegal on the 20th of june?

slated as home games but no info if they are actually in brazil.

delighted for bruno and joe bt just worries as they've been injured and need plenty rest/recouperation.

They are part of an anti-racism campaign for Vini Jr. The Guinea match is in Barcelona and Senegal is in Lisbon. 

He probably won't, but kind of hope Bruno pulls out due to his ankle/wedding.

Why is Joelinton in full-form one of the most pleasing players to watch play? Like when he's on and bossing it's something else. 

Literally now miss football after watching that. Big Jow is a beast. 

Edited by Kanji

Last season he was a revelation as a midfield destroyer. This season he was the complete package. Jack of all trades, master of none - but in a positive way :lol: Not one thing you can look at and say it is a weakness in his game. Easily a regular starter for me next season and beyond (if he stays at or improves on his current performance level) no matter who we bring in this summer.

22 minutes ago, Billy Warthog said:

Was there an interview he recently did in Portuguese where he revealed he received racist texts after the Arsenal home game?

Would love to see those twats named and shamed if so, especially if they call themselves NUFC fans. 

Did he definitely mean NUFC fans? Either way it's disgusting but I'd like to think it wasn't our own. 

5 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Did he definitely mean NUFC fans? Either way it's disgusting but I'd like to think it wasn't our own. 

Must admit it's unclear who he did mean. But we lost, and that's justification enough for some mongs out there. 

Just now, Billy Warthog said:

Must admit it's unclear who he did mean. But we lost, and that's justification enough for some mongs out there. 

Yeah I just remember Arsenal fans weren't happy with him the way he marked Saka down at the Emirates, but who knows. 

2 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Wish he had shared it at the time and we could have called them out as individuals! 

I still remember to this day an elder relative calling Andy Cole and it hitting home how it always hides just under the surface.

Obviously they can hide behind a keyboard nowadays but I'm sure if it's a Newcastle 'fan' it wouldn't take so long to find out someone who knows who it was

Joelinton getting a cap (or 2 hopefully) for his national team says a great deal about his character and how he has excelled here under the expert coaching of Howe and co and will be a big boon for the club in any attempt at breaking the S.American market and to entice future Joelinton’s. Come to Newcastle United and make your dreams come true. I’m delighted for him, he symbolises everything about the club right now, from rags to riches almost and a huge arc in their respective turnarounds. Next up Longstaff and Willock for England…

Edited by Tiburon

Aye, it’s a difficult one as he’ll just want to get on with it, but I’m sure it’ll be addressed when he gets back, if he hadn’t made anyone aware at the club, that if they receive abuse as such they should report it so the club can make a statement and proper fans in turn obviously give him lots of support.