Joelinton

Stifler

57 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Considering he’s an ex-Mackem, he does tend to be positive when talking about NUFC

I'm surprised Mr McCoist isn't Mr depressed this season. He's gone from 3 breakfast shows with Laura Woods to 2 with Andy Townsend and 1 with Alan Brazil.

Although he does now get the TNT games with her, so ,maybe that's why he's happy when doing co-comms

7 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I'm surprised Mr McCoist isn't Mr depressed this season. He's gone from 3 breakfast shows with Laura Woods to 2 with Andy Townsend and 1 with Alan Brazil.

Although he does now get the TNT games with her, so ,maybe that's why he's happy when doing co-comms

Am I the only one that finds Laura Woods a bit annoying. 

JL was great. Very happy to see him trying to make a difference in the box too (from CM). 
It adds so much more to our game when he can try to make direct influence in either box rather than just between the 2.

On 03/12/2023 at 00:04, wormy said:

God knows how many times I've said similar across this forum but there's not many better sights than him just powering through players with no elegance whatsoever. :lol:

Looks so unorthodox, yet ghosts past them at times when it looks like he had no right to :lol:

Tremendous performance, up there with his very best. This version of Joelinton is the version that is Brazilian National Team starting standard. Just bulldozing people, some lovely touches, runs and then a fantastic finish. Doesn’t get better really