Joelinton

Stifler

If it helps Kaka, I certainly dont think Joelinton is the first player who should be criticised. Carroll,  Richie and Shelvey are particularly holding us back at the moment.

I think kaka ignores their threads criticising them though as it ruins his argument that we all love big Andy.

No, all I ever really said was that it was difficult to really know what we have in Joelinton because he was being used as a target man with balls lumped at him from the back, which was in complete contrast to the way he played previously where he was used to getting the ball into feet, in the numerous different positions he played.

This apparently winds people up, along with any observation of him doing anything well by myself or anyone. It's weird :lol:

It's like you can't talk about the guy's game unless you're saying how shite he is. What on earth is that about? :lol:

It's not the same with any other player, which is why this strange argument isn't happening in those other threads.

People were in the match thread praising Shelvey's goal, because it was a good goal, even though it was a League 2 side. So what? Do the same for Joelinton's goal against Morecambe, and here they all come! iTS A lEAguE 2 siDe THoUgh! hE'S sHIt! :laugh2:

Bizarre stuff.

I praised his goal against morecambe, as did a number of other posters. Don’t pretend otherwise.

The midfield we have being overrun in every match and basically with hit and hope service to the forward players is it any wonder he’s looked poor?

Look at Wilson in the last 2 games, totally anonymous. That’s not his fault. He’s clearly a decent player, just in the same way Joelinton is a decent player. He’s just getting zero help from his team.

Until the club can manage to fix the midfield issues, the defence will be under constant pressure and the forwards and going to look isolated and inept.

If it helps Kaka, I certainly dont think Joelinton is the first player who should be criticised. Carroll,  Richie and Shelvey are particularly holding us back at the moment.

I think kaka ignores their threads criticising them though as it ruins his argument that we all love big Andy.

No, all I ever really said was that it was difficult to really know what we have in Joelinton because he was being used as a target man with balls lumped at him from the back, which was in complete contrast to the way he played previously where he was used to getting the ball into feet, in the numerous different positions he played.

This apparently winds people up, along with any observation of him doing anything well by myself or anyone. It's weird :lol:

It's like you can't talk about the guy's game unless you're saying how shite he is. What on earth is that about? :lol:

It's not the same with any other player, which is why this strange argument isn't happening in those other threads.

People were in the match thread praising Shelvey's goal, because it was a good goal, even though it was a League 2 side. So what? Do the same for Joelinton's goal against Morecambe, and here they all come! iTS A lEAguE 2 siDe THoUgh! hE'S sHIt! :laugh2:

Bizarre stuff.

I praised his goal against morecambe, as did a number of other posters. Don’t pretend otherwise.

I'm not saying he should be praised.

It's the over reaction whenever anyone says he did well that's weird, and the strange idea that saying he did well means people are saying he's a class player.

Everyone can just relax. It's going to be a terrible season under Bruce, and no player is going to do anything of note while he's here.

Bizarre stuff.

I'm not saying he should be praised.

It's the over reaction whenever anyone says he did well that's weird, and the strange idea that saying he did well means people are saying he's a class player.

Everyone can just relax. It's going to be a terrible season under Bruce, and no player is going to do anything of note while he's here.

I thought he did ok the last two games.  Are you happy with that?  Because I think its you that overreacts.

:lol:

You still don't get it.

I don't care if you think he's trash.

If people don't agree with that just don't let it wind you up.

It's actually you lot that jump on anyone that disagrees with you, just scroll through this very thread or any match thread.

Your lot were jumping down Lenny's throat just a page back for goodness sake :lol:

You still don't get it.

I don't care if you think he's trash.

If people don't agree with that just don't let it wind you up.

It's actually you lot that jump on anyone that disagrees with you, just scroll through this very thread or any match thread.

Your lot were jumping down Lenny's throat just a page back for goodness sake :lol:

"Your lot"?

Going to bag a brace tonight to shut you all up.

#teamkaka

Assume you mean a neck brace after he's spent another 90 mins watching the ball being belted towards him at a great height.

I thought he did really well tonight, held up the ball nicely and created some chances, still looks nowhere near like scoring a goal but maybe now that we don't have to count on him for that he can provide us with something.

Would have worked even better with another attacking threat on the right, as Hendrick doesn't rally get forward down that side.

Really linked play well and allowed for far better possession, and had some very nice combination play with the guys on the left side.

Nice game to build on. Good to see him finally get a full game in this role.

Wouldn’t go as far as saying he had a good game like, but he was definitely better.

Still looked completely unable to deliver goals/assists.

Through ball for Fraser to run on to where he tried to chip Pope?

His all around play has been much improved so far this season however he still seems to mostly fall apart when he's in the final third, be it positionally or making a pass. There were one or two examples in the game yesterday.

Hopefully it'll improve as his confidence continues to grow.