Joelinton

Stifler

Guest covmag

I think this guy is going to be good

Couldn’t give a fuck, he will probably be the only signing and the blind cunts will think it’s great, good old mike on the spend, not like, he’s spent what he’s had in and severely weakened a piss poor squad , he does it every year.

Don’t be so fucking blind folk.

My 9 word post never thanked Old Mike. Nor am I blind to what has happened. Nor do I care for all the same “I don’t care” posts either. Nor do I care for people telling others how to think one way or another.

You say you think he is going to be good? Do you want him to be good?

Couldn’t give a fuck, he will probably be the only signing and the blind cunts will think it’s great, good old mike on the spend, not like, he’s spent what he’s had in and severely weakened a piss poor squad , he does it every year.

My 9 word post never thanked Old Mike. Nor am I blind to what has happened. Nor do I care for all the same “I don’t care” posts either. Nor do I care for people telling others how to think one way or another.

This place has absolutely gone to hell man it's incredible :lol:

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

It really has. I've give up my ticket but will still want us to win every game?!?! Can't help it..

Nah those of us who have been here for ages and supported the club through all the highs and lows, backed various campaigns to rid of Pardew, Ashley, supported Rafa unconditionally, Lost much of our love for football now that’s he is gone are blind.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

People should be free to discuss whatever they want.

Why do you think it's okay to police what people do? That's obnoxious and pretty arrogant.

It's no better than Mike Ashley's behaviour.

Why are you still here then?

People should be free to discuss whatever they want.

Why do you think it's okay to police what people do? That's obnoxious and pretty arrogant.

It's no better than Mike Ashley's behaviour.

:lol: i'm not policing it, carry on.

Just my opinion that it's crazy and shows a lack of understanding.

It would be really cool if he failed to score before Easter, missing penalties at both ends of SJP in the months beforehand.

Think of it - this is the relaunch of Ashley’s get-rich football scheme, on its biggest scale ever. Imagine if his shiny £36m toy flopped so badly he was flogged 12 months later for half that - that’s the sort of loss that might make Ashley question his ownership.

Hopefully this is some form of money laundering and/or tax avoidance activity that backfires on Mike. Seems the most logical reason he’d spend 36 big buys on some Brazilian donkey.

It really has. I've give up my ticket but will still want us to win every game?!?! Can't help it..

And that's perfectly fine, you shouldn't have to be made to feel bad about that. Huge respect for giving up your ticket. That in itself is a huge step.

Everyone is going to have different reactions to this whole mess. For me I don't really care what happens results wise going forward. However, I will still be looking on with interest to see how things pan out.

MA feels as though any manager that goes along with his plans will do, as they feel they can bring in talented players and that will be good enough. Well we shall see.

I am still interested in discussing who comes in and how they are used etc, And also discussing how everything ultimately plays out.

If nothing matters why are you posting about it?  Can we not just discuss a potential signing without having all the emo attention seeking bullshit along with it?

If you don't want to discuss it, don't, nobody is forcing you.

Oh, no, I forgot, we're all blind and you're the only one who sees things as they are. 

I've been supporting this club for 35 years (or so), I don't need instructions on how to formulate an opinion about it.

They did but I wouldn’t bank on outliers being the rule. He’s also young and  inexperienced

Yes, that's definitely a fair point, as far as his age and inexperience, similar to how Mitrovic was thrown in.

Think this guy's physicality and pace will be a huge plus in his favour though, as he looks like he will be more of a handful in that regard.