Joelinton

Stifler

i reckon the barber must have been a toon fan. probably off this board.

taken things into his own hands. lured in Mr Linton for a secret haircut and then leaked the pics to ensure the cunt gets at least a 3 match ban.

we salute you, sir.

Ba Ha Ha.

>:D  :whistle:  :hmm:

I know Tom, his shop is just up the road from me. He is a Toon fan like!

cochrane park/coast rd junction?

used to be "Terry's" back in the 80's.

For someone who’s confidence is at an all time low, being mentored by the worst manager in premier league history, I feel this is the one fella that doesn’t need all of this. He’s a 24 year old lad, that’s life has been football, sheltered if you will, he will probably see all this piss taking, the Twitter abuse, made one mistake and will no doubt be scapegoated further. If there’s one person I’d like to succeed it’s this fella, hung out to dry more often than not, by our ‘owners’, ‘management’, ‘fans’ he deserves a great career away from this shiteshow.

Be interesting to see if the new manager can get a tune out of Joelinton. He might actually find a role and position that suits him. He’s the forgotten £40m man at the moment

The role Miggy was in today might suit him.

Be interesting to see if the new manager can get a tune out of Joelinton. He might actually find a role and position that suits him. He’s the forgotten £40m man at the moment

Could see him as one of the strikers pulling into the wide areas he tends to prefer.

Think Miggy's movement and ability to thread a ball will make that central role his. He was awesome there today.

Could see him as one of the strikers pulling into the wide areas he tends to prefer.

Think Miggy's movement and ability to thread a ball will make that central role his. He was awesome there today.

If Jones can identify Miggy’s best role after 2 days and get a performance like that from him, there’s every chance he can do similar for Joelinton. Be good to see what a confident well-coached big Joe looks like

The role where Miggy was excellent today? Aye, righto put Big Joe in there instead.

Aye righto, where Miggy was excellent today.  Let's put Big Joe there instead.

His haircut is 2nd top story on BBC News :lol:

A barber to the stars has called a Premier League ace an "idiot" for sharing a photo of an illegal haircut.

Tom Baxter cut Newcastle United forward Joelinton's hair on Friday. The Brazilian footballer then posted an image of the encounter on Instagram.

The celebrity stylist said it was obvious many footballers were getting professional cuts done, adding that if "I didn't do it someone else would".

He does, however, accept he "is not above the law" regarding Covid rules.

Mr Baxter admits he has cut a number of players' hair in his Newcastle salon during lockdown but said he had costs to cover.

"Yes it was lockdown and we should not have done it, I should not have done it," he said.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Taken the oafs in charge long enough to figure out this guy is a donkey now...

Hasn't featured since that Arsenal loss when he was lumbering around on the wing. Didn't come off bench for Palace, ASM, Gayle and even Carroll ahead of him. Everton we only made 2 subs, we were winning so fair enough not sticking on a forward,

But we were losing in Leeds game and only 2 subs, and he didn't come off bench. Losing to Villa and only 2 subs made, and doesn't come on.

Fallen to bottom of the forward pecking order now...

1) Wilson and ASM

2) Fraser, Almiron

3) Gayle/Carroll

4) Jokelinton

All the Londoners saying it would have cost more than £200 for him to have his haircut have no idea of how far money goes outside of London.

I’ve had my hair done by the same guy before, cut, bleached, and coloured. £50, and that’s one of his expensive cuts.

He probably earned £200 in the time he was sat in the chair  :lol:

Say he's on 50k a week, about 40mins equates to £200  :sad:

Jesus, that’s like £300 an hour. He earns the same amount as I do a week in the time it take me to get to work.