Joelinton

Stifler

I feel sorry for this guy man :lol:

With Wilson, ASM and Miggy out, the vitriol and blame that is going to be levelled at this guy when we start losing games and heading into the relegation zone is going to be horrific.

Could finish the guy off mentally and destroy any sort of career he could hope to have after his spell here.

With Wilson, ASM and Miggy out, the vitriol and blame that is going to be levelled at this guy when we start losing games and heading into the relegation zone is going to be horrific.

Could finish the guy off mentally and destroy any sort of career he could hope to have after his spell here.

He’ll never recover from this. At s9me point I thought he’d leave us and become a player, but I doubt he even has that in him now. Totally ruined. He’s going to be a nightmare to get rid of next season in the championship. Suppose you could say that’s his chance but fuck that, I wouldn’t even start him by choice in league 1. Right now he’s now even professional level.

Either he steps up, or proves everyone right in them saying he’s not cut for this level.

As for fans getting on his back, and criticising him - no sympathy for me. Won’t give a second thought to him once he’s left this club, and if he’s leaves a mental wreck so be it. Not our fault he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to play PL football.

Fans having expectations of record signings, their top players and club in general is to be expected. It’s a good thing, it should be used to maintain standards.

People thinking he’s getting a tough ride need to shake their heads. No fans in ground first of all, and levels of criticism or even abuse would be 10x worse at a club in other countries this size sat 3 points above the drop, and to a striker who has put in such awful performances since joining.

He wouldn’t be able to go out in public if he played for in Turkey, or in Italy, or Marseille or countless other clubs!

He's not going to step up man :lol:

It will be quite the opposite. A complete disaster and he'll look worse than ever, because now the players around him are going to be significantly worse.

Guy had not shown anywhere near enough to be brought in for a club record fee, or to be given the number 9 shirt. And certainly not enough to be thrown in the way he was from the outset as the only striker in an incredibly negative setup.

He's done man and in my opinion he never even stood a chance of being an even moderately decent and consistent player and performer. It's unfortunate the fans are taking out so much anger on him. Guy likely had no idea what he was getting thrown into :lol:

As always the club is at fault for doing a terrible job of identifying a player to replace the number 9 we lost, for paying way over the odds for him and for bringing in a manager impossibly inept and incapable of putting the player in position to succeed, incapable of improving him and incapable of playing a system that even made sense for the whole team never mind the new inexperienced striker.

Got to wonder how he’s flying under the radar. Senior pros have got to long ago pull him aside and try and have a word.

Can only imagine because he’s Brazilian, everyone in the squad is feeling sorry for him being a youngish lad in a new country. Perhaps he’s original Ronaldo in training, but Carroll and Lascelles have got to try and have a word with him to step it up.

Can’t be a case of fans only seeing it, or being a bit bias in what we watch.

Just another example of squad full of senior pros that are just nitwhits like Dummett, Shelvey, Hendrick, Ritchie, Gayle without much leadership to speak of.

Either he steps up, or proves everyone right in them saying he’s not cut for this level.

As for fans getting on his back, and criticising him - no sympathy for me. Won’t give a second thought to him once he’s left this club, and if he’s leaves a mental wreck so be it. Not our fault he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to play PL football.

Fans having expectations of record signings, their top players and club in general is to be expected. It’s a good thing, it should be used to maintain standards.

People thinking he’s getting a tough ride need to shake their heads. No fans in ground first of all, and levels of criticism or even abuse would be 10x worse at a club in other countries this size sat 3 points above the drop, and to a striker who has put in such awful performances since joining.

He wouldn’t be able to go out in public if he played for in Turkey, or in Italy, or Marseille or countless other clubs!

When he’s walking with his kid and his bird? Nah thats just cuntish as f***, shouldn’t be condoned at all. Fully grown blokes should know a lot better

Aye, Wouldn’t condone it, and wouldn’t go round doing it myself but it’s to be expected surely. Always going to have morons about, can’t do anything about that. Let’s face it, players in England get an easy ride. If he was playing for a side in Europe, the way he’s been playing getting shit yelled at you even with your missus would be par for the course.

End of the day, best way to shut us all up is to start scoring, laying on goals and putting a shift in. Can’t go round moping because some white van man at the traffic lights called you a useless Cunt. He’s playing for a big club, fans that are passionate - instead of taking the Jermaine Jenas mentality of woe, Newcastle’s a goldfish bowl, starting looking at why fans are giving you shit.

ASM, Almiron, Schar, Wilson, Dubravka no doubt get great reception from fans despite side being shite. Only useless dossers like Hendrick, Joe, Shelvey going to rightfully get stick..

Do we know what his best position is yet?

Apart from the bench, orbit, etc etc

He doesn't have one. He literally is atrocious. He is the emperor's new clothes. Some say he is good any others believe it. He really isn't.

He’s made some positive contributions in recent games, in actual fact all his positive play has been when he’s dropped deeper and pressed to get the ball back or had some nice link up play with more pacey players. When he has the ball he doesn’t give it away cheaply.

I’d play him on the right side of a 3 man midfield and then push Willock further forward. We’re going to need some pace up front if Almiron is missing.

This is needs must, if we had a stronger squad and everyone to choose from he shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11

He’s shit. Weak as water in the challenge, like Diana Ross in front of goal, usually loses the ball and worst of all, he simply cannot be arsed. For his stinking attitude alone, I’d never let him anywhere near the first team.

Diana Ross!    ;D.  Brilliant.

Recent history is fairly bleak when it comes to shifting on deadwood, especially if their on to a good thing here.

Been stuck with Asti, Saivet for years, Aarons and Lazaar stayed way too long. Yedlin couldn’t be shifted for year and a bit.

Gayle, Shelvey and Ritchie still knocking about. Gave another year to Carroll. Whatever motivation the club had to move those lot on, if any - fans can see there not for this level anymore, and holding the team back, but there still playing for us.

Can foresee Joe being here for the long term. Potentially one day when Bruce is gone, the next guy will give him 6 months before trying to shift him on next possible window.

It will have to be a case of a manager telling Joe/the board that he’s not in my plans, and to find a club. He’ll likely be sat on the bench for however long is contract is. Can’t imagine Joe kicking up a fuss, and knocking on anyone’s door demanding to play or a transfer out.

We're not getting any transfer fee for him this summer. No chance.

Have to loan him out somewhere we hope he can do well, while paying a good chunk of his wages, and look to get a fee based off of how he performs at the club he is loaned out to.

Basically have to follow what Crystal Palace did with Sorloth.

We're not getting any transfer fee for him this summer. No chance.

Have to loan him out somewhere we hope he can do well, while paying a good chunk of his wages, and look to get a fee based off of how he performs at the club he is loaned out to.

Basically have to follow what Crystal Palace did with Sorloth.

Agree and that's irrespective of our league next season!

Worse case scenario, we go down - how much do you reckon we'd recoup on this magnificent £40 m investment?!

Wouldn’t be surprised if he turned it around if he’s still here assuming we get relegated. He’s looked pretty good against lower league opposition.