Stanley Nsoki

James

I wouldn't say he's horrendous, he's far worse than he is on the left for sure but still prefer him there than Clark or Dummett but it would make us far weaker as a unit you are right - hence I agreed it would be useful to have a cover that can play on the right. Dummett can cover the left so get rid of Clark and bring in a young defender that can play on the right of a three.

Lejeune is horrendous on the right compared to on the left. You fuck two positions at once if he's moved.

How injured is he? I’d have him and Laschelles as my back two. Bruce likes to play a four, right? Watched a comp of Schar’s performances last season and he pops up a lot on the right quite a lot. Him Right back. Yedlin can get fucked, like. Fantasy scenario. Schar in the 6 along side Longstaff, Hayden in front of them. Ritchie and Almiron in the three with Hayden.

Nsoki looks good. Very alert, on the front foot.

Spending money for the shite manager whilst barely giving a penny to good managers. Who saw this coming :lol:

It would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassingly predictable and sad.

These were all players we were linked with 12 months ago, so Rafa would have refused them because he wanted his own signings, all of the sudden Rafas gone and Charnley's having secret conversations with Carr probably about who we can sign that will turn s profit, This is Steve McClaren Mk2.

Bruce is just getting a load of players signed and told to get on with it. We all know how it ended with McClaren, I can see it all over again.

We do seem to be buying higher quality stock, and so it will be interesting to see if this translates to better team success in spite of the manager.

If it does, even if these players are moved on, it will be for significant profit, and then we will see if the money is actually used to push on. The approach can work, and we'll find out soon enough.

We do seem to be buying higher quality stock, and so it will be interesting to see if this translates to better team success in spite of the manager.

If it does, even if these players are moved on, it will be for significant profit, and then we will see if the money is actually used to push on. The approach can work, and we'll find out soon enough.

Yeah. Let's wait and see.

I'm waiting on nothing. By all means go and burn the place down if you lot wish. What do I care.

I'll look on with interest either way. It's really quite simple and a big relief. Really going to just enjoy watching football this season without any major concerns over how Newcastle are doing.

Jesus christ..

You do realise we’ve lost the highest quality stock manager we’ve ever had & replaced him with the lowest :icon_scratch:

I’m not sure you’re mentally prepared for the reality check next season :laugh:

I'm waiting on nothing. By all means go and burn the place down if you lot wish. What do I care.

I'll look on with interest either way. It's really quite simple and a big relief. Really going to just enjoy watching football this season without any major concerns over how Newcastle are doing.

Fair enough. I've lost interest in football, only NUFC kept me interested. The game is nothing more than a spectacle for TV these days.

I just think that enough time has passed now, to eliminate the possibility that The fat cunt is  simply  a hungry caterpillar who will turn into a beautiful butterfly on the last page.

Jesus christ..

You do realise we’ve lost the highest quality stock manager we’ve ever had & replaced him with the lowest :icon_scratch:

He is man. He is totally aware and has been a heavy contributor to NO for a long time.

Kaka is an optimist at heart and maybe I’m speaking for him and he can correct me if I’m wrong but he’s probably grown tired of fighting for a bit just wants to sit back and watch football.

It may be a surprise to you but there are many Newcastle supporters near and far who’ve done a ton to support campaigns for change at this club And keep feeling like we constantly lose to MA.  Rafa brought us hope and it was snatched from us. Takeover talks brought us hope it failed. Its tiring. It’s consuming. Sometimes people need a break man. It’s been an exhausting 12 years with MA.

Jesus christ..

He is man. He is totally aware and has been a heavy contributor to NO for a long time.

Kaka is an optimist at heart and maybe I’m speaking for him and he can correct me if I’m wrong but he’s probably grown tired of fighting for a bit just wants to sit back and watch football.

It may be a surprise to you but there are many Newcastle supporters near and far who’ve done a ton to support campaigns for change at this club and have grown tired of the fight. Rafa brought us hope and it was snatched from us. Takeover talks brought us hope it failed. Its tiring. It’s consuming. Sometimes people need a break man. It’s been an exhausting 12 years with MA.

Totally get this, watching Newcastle used to be exciting when there was a realistic prospect of winning every game we played. Lately, it just seems like your hoping not to get a bumming first and foremost & if we do happen to win a Saturday happy days.

When that burden is lifted, it’s almost a feeling of emancipation knowing your Saturday nights aren’t going to kick off on a downer regardless of what might happen on the pitch.

I know it's exciting to be signing what appear to be good quality players, but we are going to have the same problems we did under McClaren. Players aren't being chosen by the manager, they are being signed for resale value. That means there is not likely to be any coherent style, and that is going to be made even worse with Bruce as he doesn't appear to have any strategy anyway.

It's going to be chucking 11 players together and seeing what happens.

Fair enough. I've lost interest in football, only NUFC kept me interested. The game is nothing more than a spectacle for TV these days.

I just think that enough time has passed now, to eliminate the possibility that The fat cunt is  simply  a hungry caterpillar who will turn into a beautiful butterfly on the last page.

I understand your point of view completely.

Personally, I grew up playing the game a ton, and so will always enjoy watching it, purely for what happens on the pitch, and appreciating what different players and teams are capable of. It's always purely been about that for me.

I am genuinely looking forward to getting back to that more and not getting wound up by what is going on with Newcastle, as has so often been the case for a good while now.

Kanji[/member] - That is exactly it. So often recently I haven't even been watching the other games or highlights, because I'm so annoyed at what is happening with Newcastle. It's been so tedious, honestly.

Jesus christ..

It may be a surprise to you but there are many Newcastle supporters near and far who’ve done a ton to support campaigns for change at this club and have grown tired of the fight. Rafa brought us hope and it was snatched from us. Takeover talks brought us hope it failed. Its tiring. It’s consuming. Sometimes people need a break man. It’s been an exhausting 12 years with MA.

Totally get this, watching Newcastle used to be exciting when there was a realistic prospect of winning every game we played. Lately, it just seems like your hoping not to get a bumming first and foremost & if we do happen to win a Saturday happy days.

When that burden is lifted, it’s almost a feeling of emancipation knowing your Saturday nights aren’t going to kick off on a downer regardless of what might happen on the pitch.

feel like every time we get hope we get kicked in the gut. It’s mentally draining. Don’t even want to get myself excited for it anymore because I just assume MA will keep winning and keep torturing us. It’s a downer man. Depressing.

I know it's exciting to be signing what appear to be good quality players, but we are going to have the same problems we did under McClaren. Players aren't being chosen by the manager, they are being signed for resale value. That means there is not likely to be any coherent style, and that is going to be made even worse with Bruce as he doesn't appear to have any strategy anyway.

It's going to be chucking 11 players together and seeing what happens.

You may well be right. I'm not even going to pretend to know for sure what will happen.

Jesus christ..

I have no idea how it will play out, and I'm not tied to it either way.

I'm certainly not going to set myself up to get wound up, if the players we bring in excel and the team starts doing really well. The league is looking weaker this year, we are bringing in some players that certainly do have some ability that could really translate, and Bruce is arguably better than Pardew for certain, and even the version of McClaren we had.

You could end up very frustrated this season. I'm finished with getting into it that much with the team. I'm just done.

I understand your point of view completely.

Personally, I grew up playing the game a ton, and so will always enjoy watching it, purely for what happens on the pitch, and appreciating what different players and teams are capable of. It's always purely been about that for me.

I am genuinely looking forward to getting back to that more and not getting wound up by what is going on with Newcastle, as has so often been the case for a good while now.

Kanji[/member] - That is exactly it. So often recently I haven't even been watching the other games or highlights, because I'm so annoyed at what is happening with Newcastle. It's been so tedious, honestly.

Again fair enough. I played football just about everyday growing up, and I loved the game for the same reasons. But fuck it. I hated Jimmy Hill, he spoilt MOTD. I thought the digital age would have eliminated the annoying additions to the game but now there's literally thousands  of Jimmy Hills.