Stanley Nsoki

James

Could he be classed as a wingback who likes to get forward a bit?

Yeah he’s played both left wing back & in a back 3 for PSG :thup:

He had a standout game in a back 3 in his debut season vs Marseille.

I think we’d have seen a similar value rise to Issa Diop if played in a back 3 with Rafa Benitez working on him.

Apparently we were very close to getting him a year ago.

Spending money for the shite manager whilst barely giving a penny to good managers. Who saw this coming :lol:

It would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassingly predictable and sad.

Bq9pNPz.gif

:lol: Fucking hate this club.

Spending money for the shite manager whilst barely giving a penny to good managers. Who saw this coming :lol:

It would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassingly predictable and sad.

Surely he must of said he wants to some players in right??????????? :D

Will probably be backed more than Rafa and allowed to buy a load of shit.

Rafa tried to get him last summer didn't he, not sure what scuppered it.

Wouldn't surprise me if the club are touting Dummett around too if we're signing this kid.

Wouldn't surprise me if the club are touting Dummett around too if we're signing this kid.

If they could get anything close to £5 million for Dummett they’d be doing well

He didnt want to come. Wanted to stay and get more experienced and mature as a player before going to the premier league. Apparently a year mainly on the bench has changed his mind!

Looks like a great deal potentially. Read on a couple of forums he would suit a wing back role so we shall see.

Wages yet to be met apparently. Weird as that is usually the first thing roughly sorted (albeit somewhat illegally).

Cant see Dummett leaving. We need two natural left backs.

we can't be keeping all these fucking CBs surely

Nsoki is a full-back though.

he's not a wing back either, we're fucking stacked with defenders man some of them must be leaving

yedlin

manq

schar

lascelles

lejeune

clark

dummet

lazaar

potentially plus this lad now and ignoring ritchie was our LWB last season :lol:

He's only played 16 games of professional football in his career, likely to be plenty of room for improvement and adaptation to a slightly different position under an excellent coach.

Unfortunately we have Steve Bruce. 

He didnt want to come. Wanted to stay and get more experienced and mature as a player before going to the premier league. Apparently a year mainly on the bench has changed his mind!

Looks like a great deal potentially. Read on a couple of forums he would suit a wing back role so we shall see.

Wages yet to be met apparently. Weird as that is usually the first thing roughly sorted (albeit somewhat illegally).

I think he’d be better suited in a back 3.

I don’t think his delivery will ever be at the level you would want for a wing back.

The player he reminds me of most is Eric Abidal.

I don’t think his delivery will ever be at the level you would want for a wing back.

How many of his 16 games of professional football have you watched in full?

How many of his 16 games of professional football have you watched in full?

I’ve seen him 3 or 4 times and he played left back every time, didn’t get forward much.

We need someone who can play RCB if Schar is out. Clark and Dummett can only cover Lejeune and he sounds the same.

We're never going to have a squad with 6 good enough centre backs, the cover for Schar in the 3 would be Lejeune moving over and one of the others playing on the left. Problems when both are injured so agree it would be good to have a back up that is comfortable on either side.